Anne-Laure Bonnel is a French war correspondent and documentary film director, primarily known for her 2016 documentary Donbass and for her 2020 documentary Silence dans le Haut-Karabagh. In March 2022, she was accused of relaying Russian propaganda about the Russian-Ukrainian conflict by mainstream media and WEF officials. Her coverage on conflict in Donbas region was flagged as fake due to misinterpretation and misleading statement on number of deaths and casualties. On French conservative 24-hour news channel CNews, she said 13,000 were killed by Ukrainian authorities, the information was fact-checked and debunked by multiple French media. While the Wiki page War in Donbas states that the war has killed around 13,000 people this number refers to casualties on all sides. StopFake.org stated her documentary movie was referencing messages used in the Russian propaganda. She claims teaching news media coverage issues and the writing of documentary films at the Institut National de l'Audiovisuel, at the École supérieure de journalisme de Paris and at Sorbonne University.
- "Anne-Laure Bonnel". IMDb. Retrieved 2022-03-04.
- Gillespie, Brandon (2022-03-03). "Russian Foreign Minister complains about shutdown of state news outlets, pressed by ABC on misinformation". Fox News. Retrieved 2022-03-04.
- Terien, Par Alison (2021-04-29). "« Silence dans le Haut-Karabagh », un documentaire poignant et nécessaire sur la violence des combats entre l'Arménie et l'Azerbaïdjan".
- "Silence dans le Haut-Karabagh".
- "Polémique autour de la journaliste "censurée" Anne-Laure Bonnel".
- "Le fake d'une « journaliste » française Anne-Laure Bonnel" (in français). 4 March 2022.
- "Qui est la journaliste française Anne-Laure Bonnel, censurée, selon Moscou, pour son travail sur le Donbass?". CheckNews, Libération (in français). 3 March 2022.
|This French biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Anne-Laure Bonnel" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Anne-Laure Bonnel. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.