|Born||20 January 1979|
Lecce, Puglia, Italy
Antony Coia (born 20 January 1979) is an Italian film composer and music producer. He works for music related to Thriller, Horror and Sci-fi. He has composed music for 9 featured films. He worked with it:Domiziano Cristopharo, Lynn Lowry in her first Italian film, it:Antonio Tentori, Paola Barale, it:Andrea Cavaletto and de:Marco Antonio Andolfi. His second score Sick Sock Monsters from Outer Space AKA it:Dolcezza Extrema has been published on DVD, Blu-Ray and VOD by Troma Entertainment.
- Connections (2013)
- Adrenaline (2015)
- it:Dolcezza Extrema aka Sick Sock Monsters from Outer Space released by Troma Entertainment[irrelevant citation]
- it:E.N.D. - The Movie released by Se7en Movies
- it:Virus: Extreme Contamination released in Kosovarian theatres
- it:Scarecrowd released by SRS Cinema[irrelevant citation]
- it:A Taste of Phobia release by Artsploitation Films[irrelevant citation]
- Jack the St. Ripper
- Last Day: The Best of Me known as the first Albanian horror movie as described by IN TV (Albania)
Nominations and Criticism
- FANtastic Film Festival San Diego 2015: Best Sound Design for the film Connections
- Screen Anarchy's managing editor Peter Martin entitled an article about The Musk aka it:Scarecrowd movie trailer to the Antony Coia's music.[irrelevant citation]
- Steven DeJoseph, founder member of Taking Back Sunday about Antony Coia's music: "Scarecrowd sports one hell of a soundtrack that knocks at the door of old ’60s to ’80s-Sci-Fi flicks, thanks to Musician Antony Coia".
- "Antony Coia, Music Composer". Cinemaitaliano.
- "Primo film in Italia per l'attrice cult Lynn Lowry". DarkVeins.
- "List of cast and crew of Virus: Extreme Contamination published in an article on the italian newspaper". LaNuovaFerrara newspaper.
- "Sick Sock Monsters from Outer Space – Official Troma Channel". Trailer credits.
- "'Virus: Extreme Contamination' Clip Goes Crazy". Bloody-Disgusting Trailer credits.
- "LAST DAY (BEST OF ME) From the director of American Guinea Pig: Sacrifice – Sneek Peek!". HorrorNews.
- "THE MUSK: New Slasher Finds Roots in Italian Horror". 1428elm.
- "H.P. Lovecraft inspira o longa italiano Virus: Extreme Contamination". BocadoInferno.
- "Troma Entertainment Acquires Alberto Genovese's Sick Sock Monsters from Outer Space". Troma.
- "Public kosovarian premiere for Virus: Extreme COntamination".
- "SCARECROWD – Old School Italian Style Horror".
- "A TASTE OF PHOBIA: Artsploitation Bringing Multiple Fears to U.S. And Canada". ScreenAnarchy.
- "Wow, një film horror shqiptar! Efekte speciale dhe historia që trondit [VIDEO]". Credits in video.
- "THE MUSK: First Teaser For US/Italy Slasher Gets The Music Right". Screenanarchy.
- "Scarecrowd (Movie Review)". crypticrock.com.
This article "Antony Coia" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Antony Coia. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.