2018 at Shangri La Hotel Colombo
|Native name||අනුජ් රණසිංහ|
|Born||Meegamuwage Anuj Eranda Ranasinghe|
June 5, 1986
|🏳️ Citizenship||Sri Lankan|
|🏫 Education||University of Greenwich|
|🎓 Alma mater||Sri Sumangala Collage, Panadura|
St. Peter's Collage, Colombo
|📆 Years active||2010-present|
Anuj Eranda Ranasinghe (Sinhala: අනූජ් රණසිංහ; Born 5 June 1986) is a Sri Lankan film actor, film producer, businessman, and former model. He has won the Best Male Model title of Sri Lanka in 2010 and represented Best Male Model World in Spain and emerged as 1st Runner up. He represented Mister International 2011 in Bangkok Thailand and ranked in the Final Top 15. He won 2nd runners up, Best National Costume & Best Talent in Mr. Pan Continental 2015 which was held in the Philippines.
After modeling for numerous ramp shows and Television advertisements, he made his debut Teledrama with Sayuri ((Sinhala: සයුරි) (2014). His debut movie Me Wage Adarayak ((Sinhala: මේ වගේ ආදරයක්) (2015) was his first commercial success, which earned him a Most Popular Actor nomination on Hiru Golden Film Awards. Wassanaye Sanda (Sinhala: වස්සානයේ සඳ) Moon of the Autumn (2018) was his 2nd movie followed by Goree (film) (Sinhala: ගෝරි) (2019), Sedha Mawath (Sinhala: සේද මාවතේ) (2020)
Anuj is the founder and the managing director of AR Entertainment which he produced Sedha Mawathe (Sinhala: සේද මාවතේ) (2020) Movie. He is also the founder of GHLAm Beauty cosmetics which is a blooming cosmetics store in Sri Lanka ,Pure Berry Skin Care is one of the leading Ayurvedic herbal range goes under it.
Anuj Ranasinghe was born on 5th of June 1986, in Panadura. His Father Meegamuwage Buddhadasa Ranasinghe is a former Sri Lankan Air Force officer and his mother Kumudu Ranasinghe is a retired Teacher. His Sister Yawanthi Ranasinghe is a Businessperson located in Dubai. He attended Grade 1 to Grade 4 in St. Jhon's private School in Panadura, then up to grade 11 (O/L) he studied at Panadura Sri Sumangala College. He did his Advanced Level in Math stream at St. Peters College Colombo 04. He was a lively athlete in school days and won provincial level medals on high jump & long jump events. Played for under 15 & under 17 school cricket teams showing up the skilled personality in extracurricular activities as a schooler. He studied eastern music in class and played violin within the school orchestra being a senior violinist, emphasizing the esthetic and musical talents of him. He also actively participated in school events representing the school orchestra.
Since his father is an Air force officer and sees pictures with aircraft his childhood ambition was to be a pilot and an aviation enthusiast.
He had his education in IDM Computer studies and got his 2nd upper degree in Business IT from the University of Greenwich UK. Started his career in 2009 as a lecture on the IDM Computer campus Sri Lanka, late become a Software Developer & Business Development Manager.
He began venturing to his dream right after the advanced level examination. His beginning appearance Before a camera was to a music video called OBA GENA ADARE when he is in his 20's. His driving constrain to be a model proceeded, whereas he was engaging in higher studies, he involved preparing in the gym and begun a controlled diet, practiced yoga and meditation, he was a hard worker to endeavor his objective sooner.
- Won Best Male Model of Sri Lanka in 2010
- Represented the Best Male Model World in Spain and emerged as the 1st Runner up
- Top 16 at Mister International 2011 which was held in Thailand
- Won 2nd runners up, Best National Costume & Best Talent in Mister Pan Continental 2015 which held in Philippines
- Ramp modeled in major catwalk shows organized by "Bizzarro Addictive" in Spain Benidrom during the International Best Male Model competition in 2010.
- Modeled for "PReT 2011" under top Indian designers Rocky Star, Vikram Padnis, Mandira Wirk, Anand & Rakesh.
- Modeled for James Ferreira's exclusive limited edition collection for Cotton Collection.
- Modeled for Hameedia on "En Vous" which was a Fashion show held on Mahawali Reach Kandy.
- Walked on the runway at Colombo Fashion Week 2011/2012/2013 representing wide range of local & foreign designers.
- Modeled for AOD Fashion Week consecutively in the year 2010 & 2011.
|2011||DULUX LIGHT & SPACE|||
|2011||BLACK NIGHT NEW AGE|||
|2012||FAIR & LOVELY MAX PRO|||
|2013||ETISALAT PER SECOND|||
|2014||BLUE MOUNTAIN LAND COMPANY|||
|2014||COMMERCIAL BANK ACHIEVES ACCOUNT|||
|2014||SRI LANKA INSURANCE MOTORPLUS|||
|2014||CEAT BYKE TYRE|||
|2014||LINK KESHA HAIR COOL|||
|2015||SLIC HEALTH COVER|||
|2015||Me Wage Adarayak||Roshan||Sinhala||Nominated – Best Actor Award on Hiru Golden Film Awards|
|2019||President Super Star||King||Sinhala|
|2020||Sedha Mawathe||Pawan Senanayaka||Sinhala|
|2020||Sedha Mawathe||Pawan Senanayaka||Sinhala|||
|Year||TV Series||TV Program||TV Station||Notes||Ref|
|2016||-NA-||Mega Star Season 1||Hiru TV||Performer|||
|2017||Bawa Harana||-NA-||Independent Television Network||NA|||
|2018||-NA-||Mega Star Season 2||Hiru TV||Performer|||
|2018||-NA-||Hari Raha||Sirasa TV||Presenter|||
- "Anuj Ranasinghe - - Sinhala Cinema Database". films.lk. Retrieved 2020-12-08.
- "Anuj Ranasinghe". IMDb. Retrieved 2020-12-08.
- JAYAWARDANA, Ruwini. "From ramp to reel". Daily News. Retrieved 2020-12-08.
- "Mister Sri Lanka for Mister International and Best Female Model for Super Model International - Life Online". www.life.lk. Retrieved 2020-12-08.
- "Mister International 2011", Wikipedia bahasa Indonesia, ensiklopedia bebas (in Bahasa Indonesia), 2020-01-28, retrieved 2020-12-08
- "Mr. & Miss Pancontinental International pageant debuts in Philippines". Daily News. Retrieved 2020-12-08.
- "Anuj Ranasinghe - Movies, Biography, News, Age & Photos". BookMyShow. Retrieved 2020-12-08.
- Me Wage Adarayak - A love like that, Feature Film, 2014-2015 | Crew United, retrieved 2020-12-08
- Udakanda, Harsha (2020-02-20), Seda Mawathe (Action, Drama), Anuj Ranasinghe, Harshi Anjumala, Thusitha Ranaweera, Cleatus Mendis, HU Creations, retrieved 2020-12-08
- "AR Entertaintment". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2020-12-09.
- "Ghlam Beauty". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2020-12-09.
- "PureBerry". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2020-12-09.
- "BEAUTY CONNECTIONS with Anuj Ranasinghe, Mister International Sri Lanka 2011!". BEAUTY CONNECTIONS with Anuj Ranasinghe, Mister International Sri Lanka 2011! ~ BeautyMania.biz® ROYALS ® Blog. 2011-12-05. Retrieved 2020-12-10.
- "ePaper: | Youth Observer". archives.sundayobserver.lk. Retrieved 2020-12-10.
- "Features | Online edition of Daily News - Lakehouse Newspapers". archives.dailynews.lk. Retrieved 2020-12-10.
- "PressReader.com - Your favorite newspapers and magazines". www.pressreader.com. Retrieved 2020-12-10.
- "Mister International 2011", Wikipédia (in français), 2018-10-08, retrieved 2020-12-10
- Ello, Arvin. "Mr. Brazil is Mister International 2011". Retrieved 2020-12-10.
- pancontinentalpageants (2015-10-28). "The Return of the Lion". Pancontinental Pageants. Retrieved 2020-12-10.
- "Pancontinental 2015 ජාත්යන්තර තරඟාවලියට කිෂානී හා අනූජ් තෝරාගනී - Photos - Pancontinental 2015 Kishani Alanki And Anuj Ranasinghe - Hiru Gossip, Lanka Gossip News | Hirugossip | Hiru Gossip | Hiru Fm Gossip | Hiru Gossip Official Web Site | Lanka Gossip - A Rayynor Silva Holdings Company". gossip.hirufm.lk (in සිංහල). Retrieved 2020-12-10.
- "Anuj Ranasinghe - International Best Male Model". You Tube. anuj Ranasinghe. Retrieved 10 December 2020.
- "Hi! TV @ Pret 2011 Fashion Show 1st June 2011". www.hi.lk. Retrieved 2020-12-10.
- "James Ferreira limited edition collection now at Cotton Collection - Life Online". www.life.lk. Retrieved 2020-12-10.
- "James Ferreira to unveil exclusive collection at Cotton Collection - Life Online". www.life.lk. Retrieved 2020-12-10.
- "Embark collection 2011@ the HSBC Colombo fashion week". YouTube. Embark. Retrieved 10 December 2020.
- "Yoland Collection - Colombo Fashion Week 2011". You Tube. YolandCollection. Retrieved 10 December 2020.
- "Dulux Commercial 2010". You Tube. anuj Ranasinghe. Retrieved 10 December 2020.
- "Black Night Tatoo". You Tube. anuj Ranasinghe. Retrieved 10 December 2020.
- "Lanka Tile - Anuj Ranasinghe". You Tube. anuj Ranasinghe. Retrieved 10 December 2020.
- "Fair and Lovely Max Pro". You Tube. anuj Ranasinghe. Retrieved 10 December 2020.
- "Etisalat Per Sececond - Anuj Ranasinghe". You Tube. anuj ranasinghe. Retrieved 10 December 2020.
- "Blue Mountain - The Land Company". You Tube. anuj Ranasinghe. Retrieved 10 December 2020.
- "Commercial Bank". You Tube. anuj Ranasinghe. Retrieved 10 December 2020.
- "Sri Lanka Insurance". You Tube. anuj Ranasinghe. Retrieved 10 December 2020.
- "CEAT Motor cycle Tyre TVC". You Tube. anuj Ranasinghe. Retrieved 10 December 2020.
- "LINK Keshan Hair Cool". You Tube. anuj Ranasinghe. Retrieved 10 December 2020.
- "Mobil Commercial". You Tube. anuj Ranasinghe. Retrieved 10 December 2020.
- "SLIC Health Cover TVC". You Tube. anuj Ranasinghe. Retrieved 10 December 2020.
- "Governor Shirt TVC". You Tube. anuj Ranasinghe. Retrieved 10 December 2020.
- "Sedha Mawathe". You Tube. Star Channel. Retrieved 10 December 2020.
- "Sayuri Episode 66". You Tube. Swarnavahini TV. Retrieved 10 December 2020.
- "Hiru Mega Star's Semini Iddamalgoda Emotional Moment Full Video". You Tube. Hiru TV. Retrieved 10 December 2020.
- "Hiru TV Mangalam EP 186 Pushpika & Thilanga". You Tube. Hiru TV. Retrieved 10 December 2020.
- "Bhawa Harana (01) 2017-01-23". You Tube. LANKA VISION. Retrieved 10 December 2020.
- "Hiru Mega Stars 2". You Tube. Hiru TV. Retrieved 10 December 2020.
- "Hari Raha Sirasa TV 19th March 2018". You Tube. Sirasa TV. Retrieved 10 December 2020.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Anuj Ranasinghe.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Anuj Ranasinghe|
|This article about a Sri Lankan actor is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Anuj Ranasinghe" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Anuj Ranasinghe. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.