This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (October 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Subsidiary of Gigabyte Technology|
|Headquarters||New Taipei City, Taiwan|
|Products||Mice, Keyboards, Mousepads, Gaming, Laptops Software Motherboards Video Cards|
Aorus (stylized as AORUS) // is a gamer-focused computer company that makes gaming laptops, motherboards, graphics cards, mechanical gaming keyboards, and other gaming peripherals. It is a subsidiary of Gigabyte Technology. Founded in 2014, their hardware is designed for their relatively slim and light gaming laptops which includes the X3, X5, and X7 series. AORUS's corporate headquarters is located in Taipei, Taiwan.
Name[edit | edit source]
The brand name "AORUS" is coined from an Egyptian god, Horus, known to be the god of sky and kingship, which is depicted as a falcon. The falcon head is therefore used as AORUS's brand logo. According to employees, the first letter of HORUS was changed to "A" to represent the brand as "A team".
Accessories[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Aorus laptops". Retrieved 2015-10-14.
- "AORUS". CES 2014 First Look: Aorus X7 Gaming Laptop. Retrieved 2015-10-14.
- "AORUS backpacks". Aorus Black/Orange Ultimate Backpack for your Gaming Needs. Newegg. Retrieved 2015-10-14.
- "Aorus Thunder P3 Extended Mouse Pad". Aorus Thunder P3 Extended Mouse Pad Overview. PROCLOCKERS. Retrieved 2015-10-14.
- "Gigabyte's first Aorus brand graphics card is a GeForce GTX 1080". pcgamer. Retrieved 2017-03-20.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Aorus" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Aorus/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.