|Developer(s)||Apache Software Foundation|
2.2.0 / March 27, 2007
|License||Apache License 2.0|
Search Apache Muse on Amazon.
The Apache Muse Project is a Java-based implementation of the Web Services Resource Framework (WSRF), WS-BaseNotification (WSN), and Web Services Distributed Management (WSDM) specifications.
- Service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Apache Tomcat (Servlet Container)
- SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol)
- WSDL (Web Service Description Language)
- Homepage of Apache Muse
- Homepage of the Web Services Project @ Apache
- Homepage of Apache Axis
- Homepage of Apache Axis2
- SAAJ from Sun
- Lomboz-Plugin for Eclipse
|This programming-tool-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Apache Muse" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Apache Muse. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.