Dr. Archana Sharma
|Dr. Archana Sharma|
|🏛️ Political party||Indian National Congress|
Dr. Archana Sharma is a socially, politically and academically active personality from Jaipur, Rajasthan. Presently, she is the Vice President and Media Chairperson for Rajasthan Pradesh Congress Committee.
She has been a member of Rotary International since 2000 and has served as an Assistant governor, club president, training leader, and resource group adviser, and as a member, vice chair, or chair of several committees.
She completed her schooling from St.Angela Sophia School and pursued her higher education from Maharani College Jaipur and later did her Ph.D. in Population Studies. After that, she completed her fellowship in Salzburg Seminar Session (Austria) – 417 and WAGI, Miriam College, Quezon City, Philippines on migration.
- At present Vice President and Media Chairperson, Rajasthan Pradesh Congress Committee.
- Contested Member of the Legislative Assembly (India) 2013 & 2018 Rajasthan Legislative Assembly election from Malviya Nagar, Jaipur
- Secretary & Spokesperson, Rajasthan Pradesh Congress Committee
- Member Executive Committee of Jaipur Municipal Corporation.
- Ex. Deputy Leader of Opposition, Jaipur Municipal Corporation 2004.
- Elected as Corporator to Jaipur Municipal Corporation in 1999.
- Elected as the member District Planning Committee (the only elected representative to the District Planning Committee from the Indian National Congress ).
- She has co-chaired the session for "Young women politicians and their experiences" - Women's political participation in theory and practice organized at University of Rajasthan in the year 2003.
- She has also co-chaired the session on "The Problems faced by Women in active politics" organized by Women's Study Center University of Rajasthan in the year 2007.
- She has co-chaired the session of the Government and Corporate Sector at Global reporting initiative conference organised by GRI department of U.N.O. at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Chaired Amity international peace conference at Colombo, Sri Lanka by Rotary International.
She is the daughter of M.S. Pareek (Ex-Army officer & IPS) & daughter in law of eminent saint Aacharya Shree Dharmendra Ji Maharaj. She is married to Somender Sharma Ex-President:-University of Rajasthan (1994) and has a daughter who is doctor in Sawai Man Singh Medical College Jaipur and a son who is studying.
Dr. Archana Sharma
This article "Archana Sharma (activist)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Archana Sharma (activist). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.