|Birth name||Bright Homenya|
|Also known as||Article Wan|
|Born||22 May 1989|
|Labels||LinkUp Empire / Mingle Music Entertainment|
Bright Homenya born (May 1989) known by ardent followers as Article Wan is a Ghanaian recording artiste and Music Producer raised from Greater [[Accra]. In 2016 Article Wan released his first single dubbed Solo.  The successful release of Solo gained him massive attention which he became a household name.
Bright Homenya also known as Article Wan is the second child of the late Mr. Gabriel Amuzu and Noviti Agbetrubu who was a trader. Raised in Greater Accra, Article Wan had his Junior High Education at Holy Family Roman Catholic School at Mataheko a suburb of greater Accra. At Holy Family, Article was a fan of Sports and Music where he used to listen to Dancehall act Samini and the late Terry Bonchaka. Article Wan continued to school and attained his High School at Kinbu Senior High Technical School where he studied Visual Arts. Not only this qualifications but Article also had education at IPMC College of Technology and studied Graphics and Web designing.
Article Wan learned music production by studying other producers and practicing with his elder brother’s recording gadgets before earning an opportunity to master his craft. He recorded several ground songs including Vibes, Follow Me just to mention few. Having recorded such song and learned production, Article announced a single song titled Solo which literally means 'Am Different. Few months after the released, it became the most popular song in the country and some parts of Africa. Solo also granted him a Nomination in the Ghana Music Awards. He did the remix version of solo with sensational dancehall and BET Award wining arstiste Stonebwoy.  Currently Article Wan is having the most airplaying song with his hit song which features Ghana's Patapaa.  while struggling to survive in a competitive industry, the versatile artiste urged his fans to encourage upcoming musicians as well. 
- Solo 
- Solo Remix ft Stonebwoy 
- Yen Papi feat. Edem 
- Faya Burn Dem 
- That Thing ft Patapaa 
- "Article Wan – Solo (Prod. by Article Wan)". hitxgh.com. Kwame Anane. Retrieved 8 June 2018.
- "Celeb newsArticle Wan Vows To Make History At Ghana Music Awards". zionfelix.com. Zion Felix. Retrieved 8 June 2018.
- "Article Wan – Solo (Remix) ft. Stonebwoy (Prod. by Article Wan)". ghanamotion.com. Ghana Motion. Retrieved 8 June 2018.
- "Article Wan Releases Visuals For 'That Thing' Ft Patapaa". Lawrencia Larbi-Amoah. www.ghafla.com. Retrieved 8 June 2018.
- "Hate comments unhealthy for new acts - Article Wan". Graphic.com.gh. Ghanaweb.com. Retrieved 8 June 2018.
- "Article Wan – Solo ( Prod By Article Wan)". www.ghanasongs.com. Bright Dwomoh. Retrieved 8 June 2018.
- "Article Wan - Solo (remix) feat. Stonebwoy". Pulse.com.gh. David Mawuli. Retrieved 8 June 2018.
- "Article Wan - Yen Papi feat. Edem (Prod. by Article Wan)". David Mawuli. pulse.com.gh. Retrieved 8 June 2018.
- "Article Wan - Faya Burn Dem (Prod. by Article Wan)". David Mawuli. pulse.com.gh. Retrieved 8 June 2018.
- "Article Wan – That Thing ft. Patapaa (Prod By Article Wan)". Ghafla. ghafla.com. Retrieved 8 June 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ahkan.|
This article "Article Wan" is from Simple English Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Article Wan.