Ashraf Abu Issa
|Ashraf Abu Issa|
|Native name||اشرف عبد الرحيم أبو عيسي|
|Born||Ashraf Abdul Raheem Abu Issa|
November 23, 1967
Businessman, Philanthropist, Investor
Ashraf Abdul Raheem Abu Issa (Arabic: اشرف عبد الرحيم أبو عيسي; born 23 November 1967) is a Qatari business magnate and philanthropist. He is the chairman and Chief executive officer (CEO) of Abuissa Holding and Blue Salon.
Abu Issa started his entrepreneurial career at the age of 19. He received the ‘Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year’ award in 2011 and the ‘Businessman of the year’ award at the Arabian Business Qatar Awards 2016.
- "REUTERS SUMMIT-Qatar's Abu Issa Holding to enter Iran retail market..." Reuters. 2016-10-30. Retrieved 2018-03-07.
- "Businessman of the year". Gulf-Times Magazine. 2 October 2016.
- "Ashraf Abu Issa is 'Businessman of the Year'". www.thepeninsulaqatar.com. 2016-10-04. Retrieved 2018-03-07.
- "Co-Founding Member of INJAZ Qatar". INJAZ Qatar.
- "Contributor to Josoor Institute". Josoor Institute.
|This Qatari biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Ashraf Abu Issa" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ashraf Abu Issa. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.