Asif Kamal Foundation
|Motto||Healthcare & education|
|Purpose||Rural development, Primary education, Healthcare|
Asif Kamal Foundation is a non-profit and non-governmental organisation registered under Section 8 of the Companies Act 2013 in Delhi that works in the field of community development, child welfare, education and healthcare in rural India.
Asif Kamal Foundation was established in 2019 by art connoisseur Asif Kamal with his team to work with underprivileged children and their families in the areas of health and education.
In August 2020, the foundation conducted a fundraiser exhibition in collaboration with Alturaash Art and Art and Bid Auction House to raise funds for flood victims in Bihar. The foundation also donated foods and other essentials to the people stranded in Bihar, Delhi, Punjab, and Maharashtra amid the COVID-19 pandemic, also launched a WhatsApp help support number during lockdown for the people stranded in Delhi, Mumbai, Punjab, and Bihar.
- Non-governmental organisations in India
- Butterflies India
- Child In Need Institute
- "Empowering Rural India Will Empower Real India: Asif Kamal On Healthcare, Education Of Underprivileged". ABP News. 18 May 2020.
- "60-day online art show to raise funds for flood-affected Bihar". The New Indian Express.
- "Noida: दुबई से आया आसिफ का ट्वीट तो मुस्लिम परिवारों के लिए राशन लेकर दौड़ पड़ी भाजपा विधायक की टीम". Rajasthan Patrika (in hindi).CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "कोरोना काल में आसिफ कमाल फाउंडेशन आया आगे, जरूरतमंदों की इस तरह कर रहा मदद". Zee News (in Hindi). 2 June 2020.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "This Youth from Bihar moved back from Dubai to help migrant labourers reach their villages". Gaon Connection. 2020-06-20. Retrieved 2020-08-04.
- "Exclusive: Pappu Yadav मजदूरों को ले जा रहे थे Bihar, DND पर पुलिस ने रोका". Rajasthan Patrika (in hindi).CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
This article "Asif Kamal Foundation" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Asif Kamal Foundation. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.