|Opening date||November 6, 2018|
The Astana Hub is an information technology business incubator located in the Kazakhstan capital of Astana.
The Astana Hub was launched on November 6, 2018 by Nursultan Nazarabyev, President of Kazakhstan, who said the Hub would become the country's "centre of innovation", the country's equivalent to Silicon Valley. A legal foundation for the Hub was established in mid-2018, when the Kazakh Parliament enacted a legal framework, the Law on Venture Financing, to support venture capital investment in the country, which included specific terms for the establishment of the Hub.
- Staff Reporter (November 12, 2018). "Kazakhstan will support and incentivise IT innovation, says President". The Astana Times. Svezhaya Pressa LLP. Retrieved December 6, 2018.
- "Nazarbayev launches Astana Hub international technopark". BNEWS. Kazcontent Corp. November 6, 2018. Retrieved December 6, 2018.
- Kazinform (June 28, 2018). "Parliament passes bill on venture market development in the Republic of Kazakhstan". Government RK > News. Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Retrieved December 6, 2018.
- "Kazakhstan's Information Ministry announced opening date of Astana Hub". BNEWS. Kazcontent Corp. June 21, 2018. Retrieved December 6, 2018.
- Yergaliyeva, Aidana (July 20, 2018). "Kazakhstan enacts law developing private venture financing". The Astana Times. Svezhaya Pressa LLP. Retrieved December 6, 2018.
|This Kazakhstan-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This business-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Astana Hub" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Astana Hub. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.