|Industry||E-commerce, Software engineering, IT consulting|
|Headquarters 🏙️||San Francisco, United States|
Area served 🗺️
|US, GB, DACH|
|Services||Digital commerce services|
Number of employees
Astound Commerce is the world’s largest privately-owned digital commerce agency, headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in London, Munich, Kiev and Dubai. The company has software development centers in Bulgaria, Colombia, Slovakia, and four locations in Ukraine: Kiev, Chernihiv, Vinnytsia, Uzhhorod.
The company provides services in Ecommerce technology, strategy, digital commerce industry insights, customer focused Creative and UX, and Digital Marketing. To enforce company's level of expertise in customer engagement social marketing services, Astound Commerce integrated Groove, an agency specialized in social media and focused on consumer marketing.
Astound Commerce is a Salesforce Commerce Cloud partner since 2004. The company was recognized as Salesforce Commerce Cloud global delivery partner of the year in 2017. Besides Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Astound Commerce is a Silver Certified Implementation Partner to SAP Hybris, Silver Business Partner, IBM Premier Partner to IBM WebSphere Commerce, Professional Solutions Partner to Magento, and a Solution provider on KIBO and Oracle NetSuite platforms.
The agency provides full cycle of services to global brands like Adidas, L’Oreal, Under Armour, Jimmy Choo and Versace.
- "PRWEB: Astound Commerce Named Largest Global Independent Ecommerce Agency by ComCap LLC".
- "Bloomberg: Company Overview of Astound Commerce Corporation".
- "Groove company website".
- "Marketing technology insights: Astound Commerce Adds Digital Engagement Experts From Social Marketing Agency Groove".
- "SalesForce: Salesforce Commerce Cloud global partners".
- "SAP Hybris: Astound Commerce combines strategy, technology, creativity, insight and a proven methodology to deliver exceptional digital shopping experiences".
- "Magento: Professional Solutions Partner, Astound Commerce".
This article "Astound Commerce" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Astound Commerce. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.