Avadim Health, Inc. is a medical manufacturer based in Asheville, North Carolina that specializes in skincare products. The company was founded in 2007 by CEO Steve Woody. Avadim has been listed on Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest-growing small businesses. In September 2016, it was reported that Avadim would be building a new corporate headquarters in Black Mountain Commerce Park in Asheville.
Avadim’s chief product line, Theraworx, is a skin cleanser used in hospitals and long-term care facilities to protect patients against infections. On March 23, 2017, the company announced it would be developing a new class of biologic solutions based on pathogenesis-based therapies.
In August 2017, Avadim introduced Theraworx Relief for muscle soreness relief.
In February 2020, Avadim Health postponed a planned IPO. According to Renaissance Capital, a provider of institutional research and IPO exchange-traded funds, the public offering would have seen Avadim raise up to $75 million.
- Henderson, Jennifer (February 2, 2017). "Amid N.C. jobs expansion, Avadim taps chief medical officer". Triangle Business Journal.
- "Avadim Technologies lands on Inc. Magazine's fastest-growing company list". Citizen Times. Retrieved 2017-09-25.
- https://www.blackmountainnews.com/story/news/2018/02/15/board-hears-updated-timeline-avadim-project/341549002/. Missing or empty
- Hunt, Max (December 15, 2016). "Avadim Technologies celebrates Swannanoa expansion with open house tours". Mountain Xpress.
- Hong, Lauren (April 7, 2017). "Asheville-based Avadim Technologies seeks to raise $20 million". WRAL Techwire.
- "Theraworx Relief Muscle Cramp and Spasm Relief Foam".
- Linnane, Ciara. "Avadim Health postpones planned IPO". MarketWatch. Retrieved 2020-02-28.
This article "Avadim Health" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Avadim Health. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.