Avi Tell (born 1965) is an Israeli entrepreneur, musician, writer and artist.
Avi Tell was born in 1965 in Haifa, Israel. His father, Shlomo Tell, was a pioneer of the local press and the Internet in Israel. In his youth, in the 1980s, he worked for the local newspaper "Colbo" founded by his father. In 1986, after serving as an aerial photographer in the Air Force, he began working for the family advertising company "Kesher Yashir". In the 1990s, he served as a strategic and advertising consultant and, among other things, accompanied local election campaigns in northern Israel. In 2002, after the death of his father, he was appointed a director of the Schocken chain and, together with his brother Shone Tell, managed the companies "Kesher Yashir " and "Coral Tell". In 2005 he invented the website Yad2, and together with his brother he was one of its founders and owners. Between 2010 and 2020 he developed statistical models for advertising work and specialized in marketing engineering on digital platforms. Accompanied as a consultant to real estate corporations and large companies in the Israeli economy.
Starting in 2015, after selling most of his holdings in the company, he decided to dedicate his life to music, literature and art.
Since 2015, Tell has produced over 160 albums, in various fields, from opera to haiku and albums dedicated to Hebrew poetry. His compositions includes musical constructions and collages, disharmonic music, electronic music and more.
- Quartet of quartet squares
- Eyov (Job) - an hebrew opera | איוב
- DEATH QUARTET
- THE SUN
- Music For Five, Six, Seven Instruments
- Construction And Destruction
- La Vita E Tutta La Sua Magia Malvagia
- OUR PAST IS HERE TO STAY
- LAST TIME
- NOISE - a five-album series dedicated to industrial noises, electronic noises, sewer systems and more. It was composed for an exhibition together with the artist Avraham Eilat and was adapted for his series of works "Disorders in Communication" for the Ein Hod Museum.
- FREE RADIKAL
- NEFESH | For Paul Celan and For You
- EARTH ODYSSEY
- FOR SAMEUEL BECKETT
- My Sister Leah - An album dedicated to Leah Goldberg
- Behind The Scenes Of My Life
- Sonata No 9 Opus 119
- AFTER BERIO
- Songs for Children's alive - An experimental work in which Tell turned Gustav Mahler's songs on the death of children backwards with the intention of bringing children back to life.
- FADING MEMORIES
- The novel "Music" (2020) - a collage of words and streams of consciousness, which also includes a series of collages created by Tell. The book also came out in a big size edition (1000x70) in five copies, combining collages and artworks by Tell, and in a digital interactive edition, with music and video clips.
- "Golda and Churchill" - a play (2010)
- A collection of poems in a digital edition - "A Hundred Dance", "Broken Songs", "Interludes".
Shows and Exhibitions
- "A Thousand Collages" - An exhibition of 50 series of 20 small collages hanging on clotheslines. The exhibition was booked by Ein Hod Museum and will be open to the public in April-July 2021.
- "White Pages Field" - An exhibition that includes 80 half-sheet pages hanging in the air. Invited by the Ein Hod Museum and will be presented in April-July 2021
- "First Love - Last Love" - A musical show. Performed at the Levontin Jazz Club in Tel Aviv on February 7, 2020, with the participation of Avi Tell - piano and percussion, Erez Asherov - saxophone and side flute, Gil-Lee Menkes - vocals.
- "The Treasure Box" - A 5 hour recital, for piano, electric guitar, singer and actor. Performed for the first time at the Tikotin Museum of Japanese Art in Haifa. April 2021.
- שליטא, חן (2010-07-23). "שון תל: "ההחלטה להקים אתר לוחות חינם נתפסה כאילו שרפתי את הכסף של המשפחה"". Globes. Retrieved 2021-04-15.
This article "Avi Tell" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Avi Tell. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.