Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
|Industry||Technology, Data analytics|
|Founders||Jaswinder Chadha, Navdeep Chadha|
Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
|Jaswinder Chadha (CEO) |
|Products||Axtria Risk Solutions, Axtria DataMax, Axtria MarketingIQ, Axtria SalesIQ|
|Revenue||$26.6 million (2015)|
Number of employees
Axtria is a New Jersey-based technology company that develops and markets cloud based big data analytics services and solutions for business. The company's software is embedded into commercial processes to analyze data and provide insights. The company is headquartered in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey, and has additional locations in California, Arizona, Georgia, Virginia, and Ireland and development centers in Boston, Chicago and Gurgaon, India.
Axtria was founded in 2010 by the brothers Jassi and Navi Chadha after the two sold their previous company, marketRX, to Cognizant Technology Solutions for $135 million in 2007. The company was financed through a Series A investment round that raised $2.5 million from venture capital firms and private investors including Sequoia Capital. The funds were used to open a location in India and to develop its software. Axtria opened a second location in Gurgaon, India in 2013.
In 2014, Axtria raised an additional $4.8 million in Series B round funding. That same year, the company was ranked 32nd on the Inc 500 list. In July 2014, the company raised $30 million in Series C funding, led by Helion Ventures to develop new products, hire staff and increase marketing. As part of the funding, Sanjeev Aggarwal, Helion's senior managing director joined Axtria's board.
The company expanded its headquarters in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey, in 2016 after being awarded $3.65 million in a Grow NJ award in September 2015. That same year, Axtria was ranked 178 on the Deloitte Fast 500 and 938 on the Inc. 5000.
Axtria is focused on three main industries including pharmaceuticals, banking and retail. The company develops solutions for sales, marketing, risk management and regulatory compliance named SalesIQ, MarketingIQ and Risk Solutions and supports over 10,000 users from 60 clients globally. The company created Axtria Institute to train its employees in technical skills, industry knowledge, project management and communication skills, as well as training employees to become experts on the industries their clients operate.
- "Axtria". Inc.
- "Axtria:Ingenious Business Analytics". Silicon India Magazine. October 13, 2016.
- Roy, Debjyoti (July 8, 2015). "Big Data & Analytics Startup Axtria Raises $30M Led by Helion Venture Partners". VCCircle.
- Velaynikal, Malavika (July 7, 2015). "Indian Analytics, Global Clients: Axtria Straddles Two Worlds to Offer 'Everything as a Service'". TechInAsia.
- Khan, Taslima (June 22, 2016). "Data Analytics Firms Gear Up to Lure The Best Talent as The Demand For Specialised Talent Increases". The Economic Times.
- "Axtria Opens its Second Delivery Center in Gurgaon". Analytics India Magazine. October 21, 2013.
- "Sequoia Backs MarketRX Founders In New Venture". VCCircle. May 11, 2010.
- Tarran, Brian (May 7, 2010). "MarketRX Co-Founders Embark on New Analytics Venture, Axtria". Research Live.
- "New Jersey Business Analytics Firm Axtria Bags $4.8M in Funding". Venture Capital Post. January 10, 2014.
- Kelly, Meghan (January 9, 2014). "Axtria Helps Businesses Analyze Their Customers With $4.8M". VentureBeat.
- Allen, Samantha (August 29, 2014). "How These 8 Solution Providers Grew Fastand Made The Inc. 500". CRN.
- Russel, Jon (July 7, 2015). "US-Indian Big Data Firm Axtria Lands $30M to Help Businesses Make Better Decisions". TechCrunch.
- Pahwa, Akanksha (July 11, 2015). "Funding Galore: Startup Fundings of the Week". Inc42.
- Mishra, Bibhu (July 8, 2015). "Analytics Firm Axtria Raises $30 MN". Business Standard.
- "Guadagno Attends Axtria Inc. Grand Opening". MyCentralJersey. February 23, 2016.
- "2016 Technology Fast 500 Ranking" (PDF). Deloitte.
- Prabhakar, Madhumita (September 1, 2015). "From Marketrx to Axtria". The Smart CEO.
This article "Axtria" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Axtria. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.