BHIVE Workspace's logo
|Founder 👔||Shesh Rao Paplikar|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Bengaluru, |
Area served 🗺️
|Products 🎛️ 🧴||Workspace for startups, small businesses, freelancers and entrepreneurs|
|Brands||BHIVE Workspace, BuzzFest, SheTalks|
|Services||Shared workspaces and related services for entrepreneurs|
Number of employees
BHIVE Workspace claims to be one of the largest coworking spaces founded in Bangalore, India. It was established in 2014 and currently operates 11 centres with around 250,000 square feet of co-working space in Delhi and Bangalore. Its current co-working spaces in Bangalore are located in HSR Layout, Domlur, Residency Road, Koramangala, Indiranagar, Whitefield and Gurgaon. BHIVE Workspace conducts events like BuzzFest, BHIVE Bash, SheTalks and Funding 101. In 2015, BHIVE Workspace raised around $1 million in funding from Blume Ventures. In 2017, BHIVE raised another $1.2 Million in funding from Blume Ventures, Ramesh Aravind, Meera Reddy and others. 
- "Startup raises $1 mn funding from Blume Ventures". The Financial Express. 2016-05-18. Retrieved 2017-01-17.
- "Blume Ventures Invest $1 Mn In Bangalore Based CoWorking Space BHIVE - Inc42 Media". inc42.com. Retrieved 2017-01-17.
- "Innovative ideas will continue to get funded even as entrepreneurs hunker down to seek out paths to profits". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2017-01-17.
- RAJMOHAN, SOORAJ. "Corporate cubicle to cool cafe". The Hindu. Retrieved 2017-01-17.
- www.ETRealty.com. "Workspace solutions market to grow by 10% in next five years - ET RealEstate". ETRealty.com. Retrieved 2017-01-17.
- "Coworking space BHIVE secures angel funding from TaxiForSure co-founder Raghunandan G and others - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2017-01-17.
- "Blume Ventures backs co-working space BHIVE". www.vccircle.com. Retrieved 2017-01-17.
- "BHIVE workspace launches new, centrally located co-working space at Residency Road, Bengaluru". The Hindu Business Line. 2016-10-25. Retrieved 2017-01-17.
- "Coworking Space BHIVE Workspace Raises $1.2 Mn Funding - Inc42 Media". inc42.com. Retrieved 2017-06-19.
- "Ice-breaking sessions: Bengaluru workplaces host events for entrepreneurs to socialise - The Economic Times". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2017-01-17.
- "Failure calls for a celebration". 2016-11-02.
- Banerjee, Sneha (2016-05-11). "Best startup setups happen when there are two founders fighting two battles simultaneously". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 2017-01-17.
- "Meet seven founders who failed, learned, and got back up on their feet - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2017-01-17.
- "Indian startups get support from growing facilities".
- www.ETtech.com. "Bengaluru is suffering from startup event fatigue - ETtech". ETtech.com. Retrieved 2017-01-17.
- "RBL And 1Crowd Join Hands To Organise The Big Pitch - Offer Potential Funding - Inc42 Media". inc42.com. Retrieved 2017-01-17.
- www.ETtech.com. "BHIVE raises $1.2M funding led by Blume Ventures - ETtech". ETtech.com. Retrieved 2017-06-19.
- "BHIVE Workspace raises $1.2 million from Blume Ventures, others". Moneycontrol. Retrieved 2017-06-19.
- "Blume Ventures invests more in BHIVE Workspace". VCCircle. 2017-06-06. Retrieved 2017-06-19.
- ANI (2017-06-06). "BHIVE Workspace raises USD 1.2 m to fuel pan-India, global expansion". Business Standard India. Retrieved 2017-06-19.
- Bureau, BW Online. "BHIVE Workspace Raises 1 2M from Blume Ventures Actor Director Ramesh Aravind Others". BW Disrupt. Retrieved 2017-06-19.
- www.ETRealty.com. "BHIVE Workspace raises $1.2 million to fuel pan-India, global expansion - ET RealEstate". ETRealty.com. Retrieved 2017-06-19.
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "BHIVE" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:BHIVE. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.