Baba Muhammad Dzukogi
This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (January 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Baba Muhammad Dzukogi|
|Born||Baba Muhammad Dzukogi|
14 January 1965
Bida, Niger State
|Other names||B.M. Dzukogi|
Teacher, Poet and writer
💵 Salary :
|📆 Years active||2006–present|
|CEO and Founder of Hill-Top Creative Arts Foundation.|
B.M. Dzukogi is a writer and the pioneer Director-General of Niger State Book Development Agency, and former General-Secretary, Association of Nigerian Authors as well being the current Chairman of Northern Nigeria Writers.
Dzukogi studied in Ahmadu Bahago Teachers College, Minna. He attended Sarkin Zango Primary School, Minna to the time he finished his NCE at COE, Minna in 1985 to 1988. His father was a school sergeant there. He later went on to Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria where he obtained his Bachelor of Science from 2000 to 2005
Dzukogi is an art administrator. He founded the Hill-Top Creative Arts Foundation in 2004, the foundations publish teen authors in Nigeria. He is responsible for the creation of many art programmes and platforms which include the Annual Schools Carnival of Arts and Festival of Songs (ASCAFS) in 1995, Nigerian Writers Series (2011), Minna Literary Series (2013), MBA International Literary Colloquium (2011), National Teen Authorship Scheme (2011), The Bookhawker (2012) and many other literary initiatives in Niger State and Nigeria.
In 2017, Dzukogi inaugurated the maiden edition of the Nigerian Festival of Teen Authors (NIFESTEENA).
He has to his credit ten publications in poetry, short stories, essays, interviews, children's stories, and aphorisms. These are: Midnight Lamp (Poetry) 1996, These Last Tears (Poetry) 1997, Mystery Stones (Children's Story) 1999, Kano to Ibadan by Road (Children's Story) 2003, Jamilu the Reader (Children's Story) 2005, Potholes in my Dream ( Collection of Short Story) 2007, Sex is Beautiful (Essay on Sexuality Education) 2008, Teacher Dangana is a Cheat (Children's story) 2008, Young Couple Young Home ( Family Essay) 2010, Being True To Himself (Collection of Interviews) 2012, Seclusion (Personal Quotes) 2015.
In 2006, he single-handedly established the sports unit of IBB University, Lapai in Niger State. 
|Business positions|| SSA to the Governor on Projects and Programmes Documentation Unit
| Executive Coordinator, PPDU, Governor's Office, Minna
| Head, Research and Documentation, Governor's Office, Minna|
Others articles of the Topics Biography AND Internet : Michael Vicente, FedMyster, Velied, Irvan Smith (Mr. Vero), Kayden James Buchanan, Ph1LzA, MrWolfy
Others articles of the Topic Biography : Nickarth, MC Primo, Arun Budhathoki, Boguslaw Wozniak, Lorenzo Vicente, Robert T. Tobin, Harmon Drew Jr.
Others articles of the Topic Internet : Enes Batur, ChatEngine, Smartphone, OnVaSortir!, Freenom, Foppington's Law, Me Too (hashtag)
- List of Nigerian writers
- List of 20th-century writers
- List of authors by name: D
- "A NATION IN SEARCH OF PROGRESSIVE PATH FOR LITERARY DEVELOPMENT". thenigerianvoice.com. NBF News. Retrieved 22 January 2018.
- "2011: A YEAR OF LITERARY ADVANCEMENT : Nigerian Latest News Papers News Online". nigerianbestforum.com. Retrieved 22 January 2018.
- "B.M. Dzukogi, Author at AfricanWriter.com". AfricanWriter.com. Retrieved 22 January 2018.
- Dairo, Emmanuel O. (3 October 2015). "In Conversation with BM Dzukogi: "I do not think it is the duty of ANA to distribute books" |Praxis Magazine for Arts & Literature". Praxis Magazine for Arts & Literature. Retrieved 22 January 2018.
- ""Millennial Season of Harvest" – A Critical Review of These Last Tears by B. M. Dzukogi Akwu Sunday Victor". Akpabana Literary Journal. 31 December 2015. Retrieved 22 January 2018.
- Dzukogi, B. M. (2008). Sex is Beautiful. Kraft books limited. ISBN 9789784884693. Retrieved 22 January 2018. Search this book on
- "B. M. Dzukogi". Open Library. Retrieved 22 January 2018.
- "BM Dzukogi (far rights) with some of the participants | The Sun News". sunnewsonline.com. Retrieved 22 January 2018.
- "The KABAFEST Dilemma, By Gimba Kakanda". Premium Times Opinion. 5 July 2017. Retrieved 22 January 2018.
- Japhet Alakam. "Why I want to be ANA's President – Dzukogi – Vanguard News". vanguardngr.com. Ikenna. Retrieved 22 January 2018.
- Obi, Nwakanma (2016). Birthcry. Kraft Books. p. 75. ISBN 9789789183685. Search this book on
- "Transparent Nigeria | BM DZUKOGI: I have penchant to unfold complex realities". transparentnigeria.com. Retrieved 22 January 2018.
|This Nigerian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Baba Muhammad Dzukogi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Baba Muhammad Dzukogi. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.