Bachchon Ka Khel
|Bachchon Ka Khel|
|File:Bachchon Ka Khel.jpg|
|Directed by||Raja Nene|
|Produced by||Ramnik Productions|
|Written by||G. K. Power|
|Starring||Meena Kumari, Aga Jan, Nimbalkar, Shanta Patel and Baby Shakuntala|
|Music by||C. Ramchandara|
|2 May 1946|
Search Bachchon Ka Khel on Amazon.
Bachchon Ka Khel is a 1946 Indian film produced by Ramnik Productions and directed by Raja Nene. It was released at Novelty Bombay on 2 May.The film's music is by C. Ramchandara, lyrics by Magan, Pt Sharma and art direction by Shripatrao Mane. The film starred Meena Kumari, Aga Jan, Nimbalkar, Shanta Patel and Baby Shakuntala. With this film, at the young age of 13, Baby Meena became the heroine Meena Kumari. To quote the film review featured in Filmindia 1946 "The newcomer Meena Kumari is a good addition to the screen. she does well as Anuradha and has a promising future." The film turned out to be an ordinary film, but Meena performed with credit and her talent was noticed at this time by two other important film makers, Kidar Sharma and Homi Wadia.Meena Kumari, after her career as a child artist, started doing adult roles as heroines in mythologicals and fantasy genres before she made it in mainstream cinema with Baiju Bawra (1952).
- "Tum Kalpana Karo" (Version 2) - Mohammed Rafi
- "Aaye Aaye Hain Sapne Me Hamare Woh" - Anuradha
- "Bante Na Banega Kisi Ke Desh Hamara" - Vasanti
- "Dekhe Na Kahi Duniya" - Vasanti, Vijaya Chitalkar Ramchandra Magan
- "Jivan Ki Dhara To Jaise Jharne Ka Pani" - N/A
- "Mujhko Teri Yaad Hansaye" - N/A
- "Nazre Hamari Mil Gaye" - Shanta
- "O Bhulne Wale" - N/A
- "Tum Kalpana Karo" (Version 1) - Vasanti
- During the 1940s, the names of the characters(female) who sung the songs onscreen were shown on the sound records. Thus, the artists namely Anuradha, Vasanti and Shanta are actually the names of characters on whom the song was picturised and not the names of the original singers.
- Internet Archive 2010.
- "-". Gomolo.com. Archived from the original on 14 August 2012. Retrieved 25 April 2013. Unknown parameter
- Rajadhyaksha, Ashish; Willemen, Paul (1999). Encyclopaedia of Indian cinema. British Film Institute. Retrieved 25 April 2013. Search this book on
- "FilmIndia (1946)". Internet Archive. 2010-07-21. Retrieved 2017-03-01.
- Mehta, Vinod (2016-12-01). "Meena Kumari". Google Books. Retrieved 2016-12-19.
- Gulazāra, Nihalani, Chatterjee, Govind, Saibal (2003). Encyclopaedia of Hindi Cinema. India: Popular Prakashan. ISBN 9788179910665.CS1 maint: Multiple names: authors list (link) Search this book on
|This article about a Hindi film of the 1940s is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|