Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
West AfricaDecember 15, 1986
|Baptised||December 15, 1986|
Bampumim Teixeira (born in 1986) is a West African immigrant convicted of murder in the deaths of two doctors in their luxury Boston penthouse.
Bampumim Teixeira was born in Guinea-Bissau, West Africa, raised by his aunt, but not much is known about his early life and he immigrated to Boston in his 20's. He held a job as a security guard and was reportedly homeless for a small chunk of his life.
Bampumim Teixeira worked briefly as a caretaker for the building where the murders took place, he used previous knowledge of the building for the best time to commit the murders and sneaked into the room. May 5, 2017, Lina Bolanos, 39, and Richard Field, 48, both physicians were bound, beaten and stabbed to death. Blood was all over the walls and "he killed my wife" written on the walls with big letters. Police rushed to the crime scene after a 911 call placed by Lina Bolanos yelling for help.
Arrest of Teixeira
A shootout occurred when Teixeira and responding officers made contact. No officers were hurt, Teixeira was shot and taken into custody. He survived the shooting and was arraigned at the hospital. Teixeira was charged with two counts each of first-degree murder, kidnapping, armed robbery, and 1 count of armed home invasion.
Teixeira trial began on November 22, 2019 throughout December 10, 2019, when he was sentenced to life in prison. However, during much of the trial Teixeira made many reactions that was deemed unacceptable in the court including laughing, smiling and threatening to the point where he was kicked out of his trial.
- "Killed Boston doctors sent plea for help". BBC News. 2017-05-08. Retrieved 2020-02-13.
- McBride, Jessica (2017-05-07). "Bampumim Teixeira: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know". Heavy.com. Retrieved 2020-02-13.
- "Jury finds Bampumim Teixeira guilty in South Boston double murders". Boston Herald. 2019-12-10. Retrieved 2020-02-13.
- Sanchez, Ray. "Bampumim Teixeira: What we know about the defendant in doctors' killings". CNN. Retrieved 2020-02-13.
- "Jury Hears 911 Call From Night Doctors Were Killed In South Boston Condo". CBS Boston. 2019-11-25. Retrieved 2020-02-13.
- "Disturbing details emerge in court about last moments of slain Boston doctors". www.cbsnews.com. Retrieved 2020-02-13.
- News, A. B. C. "Man found guilty of killing 2 doctors in luxury Boston condo". ABC News. Retrieved 2020-02-13.
- Melendez, Pilar (2019-12-10). "Man Found Guilty of Murdering Two Boston Doctors Inside Their Penthouse Condo". The Daily Beast. Retrieved 2020-02-13.
- Bacon, Joey Garrison and John. "Ex-concierge found guilty in brutal murder of 2 Boston doctors". USA TODAY. Retrieved 2020-02-18.
This article "Bampumim Teixeira" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Bampumim Teixeira. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.