|Born||14 February 1992|
|🎓 Alma mater||Chandigarh Engineering College, Mohali|
|Known for||Bigg Boss 11 contestant|
Bandgi Kalra (born 14 February 1993) is an Indian model and is better known for being a contestant in an Indian reality show Bigg Boss 11 that aired on Colors TV.
She was born in Patna, Bihar. Her father Kapil Kalra is an Indian businessman, importer and exporter. She did her schooling in panipat and completed her graduation from Chandigarh Engineering College, Mohali and further did a B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology or B.E.) and worked as a software engineer in the company Capgemini, Mumbai where she worked for two years as a software engineer, but decided to work as a model.
She was auditioned and approached to be part of the Indian reality show Bigg Boss where she appeared as one of the commoner's on Bigg Boss 11. She was voted out by the audience and got evicted from the show on Day 63.
|2017||Bigg Boss 11||(Contestant)||Colors TV|
|2017||Entertainment Ki Raat||(Guest)||Colors TV|
- Gangwal, Mayuri (9 October 2017). "Bandgi Kalra (Bigg Boss 11)". Contestants. Retrieved 10 December 2017.
- Negi, Shrishti (4 December 2017). "Bigg Boss 11 Evicted Contestant Bandagi Kalra: My Relationship With Puneesh is True, I'm Sure My Family Will Understand". News18. Retrieved 10 December 2017.
- "Bigg Boss 11: Bandgi Kalra's Boyfriend Dennis Nagpal To Break Up With Her On National Television?". India.com. 21 November 2017. Retrieved 10 December 2017.
- "Bigg Boss 11 eviction: Bandgi Kalra to be eliminated in Weekend Ka Vaar?". The Financial Express. 2 December 2017. Retrieved 10 December 2017.
- India, Press Trust of (3 December 2017). "Bandagi Kalra evicted from Bigg Boss 11 and she is dating puneesh Sharma". Business Standard News. Retrieved 10 December 2017.
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Bandgi Kalra" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.