|Launched||7 January 2018|
Bankerpedia is an Indian Website developed by Bhanu Srivastav for Bankers. This website provides easy explanations of Banking terminologies and News. The tagline of Bankerpedia is - "By the Bankers for the Bankers!". It was developed in January 2018 for the Bankers. Bankers who were in need of Banking Knowledge and News found this website useful and it became popular in late 2018. For developing Bankerpedia, Bhanu Srivastav used PHP language. It is hosted on Cloudflare Servers in United States.
Bankerpedia observes daily traffic of more than 50,000 Bankers. More than 700 Indian Bankers are working on this website as contributors.
- MarketScreener. "Developer of Bankerpedia launches his book | MarketScreener". www.marketscreener.com. Retrieved 2020-03-29.
- "Bhanu Srivastav developed Bankerpedia". www.fox34.com. Retrieved 2020-03-29.
- Bankerpedia official Website
- Bankerpedia official Facebook
- Bankerpedia official Twitter
- Bankerpedia official Instagram
- Bankerpedia official Linkedin
- Bankerpedia official Youtube
This article "Bankerpedia" is from Simple English Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Bankerpedia.