Baskut Tuncak is United Nations Special Rapporteur on the implications for human rights of the environmentally sound management and disposal of hazardous substances and wastes. He was appointed by the Special Rapporteur on “toxics,” by the United Nations (U.N.) Human Rights Council in 2014.and took on the mandate in August 2014.
Tuncak obtained a degree in law at the School of Law of Seattle University, United states.
He also received a bachelor's degree in Chemistry-Biochemistry from Colby College.
Baskut Tuncak a senior researcher at the Raul Wallenberg Institute.
He is a visiting scholar at American University’s Washington College of Law in Washington, D.C. United States.
Tuncak has served as United Nations’ Special Rapporteur on the human rights implications of hazardous substances and wastes. His mandate was renewed in September 2017 for a period of three years. He was Senior Attorney at the Center for International Environmental Law (CIEL).
Tuncak is an international attorney specializing in laws regarding toxic chemical and pollution-related matters. He has worked as an adviser with the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP), with the U.S. Government.
- Baskut Tuncak, Special Rapporteur on the implications for human rights of the environmentally sound management and disposal of hazardous substances and wastes
- Baskut Tuncak
- Baskut Tuncak
- UN Web TV
- 2018 United Nations Forum on Business and Human Rights
- Baskut TuncakAFFILIATED WITH THE UNIVERSITY
- Social & Political Sciences Experts
- Baskut O. Tuncak
- Driving Innovation: How Stronger Laws Pull SaferChemicals into the Market
- Current Rapporteur, Mr. Baskut TUNCAK
- The UN human rights rapporteur reacts on the glyphosate investigation
- Expert Forebodes Chemical Disaster in Industry-Rich Donbass if War Continues
- Special Rapporteur on the implications for human rights of the environmentally sound management and disposal of hazardous substances and wastes
- Bhopal disaster victims may never get compensation following Dow-DuPont merger, fears UN official
- Rights of workers and exposure to toxic and otherwise hazardous substances
- Leaked TTIP draft for chemicals sector reveals a toxic partnership
- U.N. rights expert urges Japan to halt women and child evacuee returns to radioactive parts of Fukushima→
This article "Baskut Tuncak" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Baskut Tuncak. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.