bauhaus books + coffee
bauhaus books + coffee is a former coffeehouse in Capitol Hill in Seattle that is currently open in the Ballard neighborhood.
Bauhaus was founded on October 5, 1993, and is notable for an unusual coffeehouse space design, which founder Joel Radin later applied to the design of Top Pot Doughnuts when he co-founded that company with others.
While the original location closed on October 5, 2013, a new Capitol Hill location later opened that year, following two new locations in Ballard and Green Lake. All three were closed on December 13, 2015, for unexplained reasons.
Joel Radin, the owner filed bankruptcy in February 2017.
On April 15, 2016, the Ballard location re-opened under controversy. The company is opened under the name of Lakshmi Enterprises of Washington Inc. with the name of Bauhaus Strong Coffee Ballard, with Smita Patel listed as the registered agent. 
Bauhaus attracts patrons who like to read and study.
Employees have described working at Bauhaus as being an opportunity to "meet amazing people. We are like a big family."
- "Bauhaus Coffee and Books finally opens up in Ballard". Ballard News-Tribune. October 17, 2013. Retrieved December 17, 2015.
- Brangien, Davis; Mickool, Sheila; Amster-Burton, Matthew (October 2010). "Seattle Coffee Guide: The Iconic shops". Seattle. Retrieved November 15, 2011.
- Graf, Heather (December 11, 2015). "Bauhaus Coffee going out of business". KING-TV. Retrieved December 17, 2015.
- Garbes, Angela (December 11, 2015). "Emotions Run High at Ballard's Bauhaus Coffee, Which Is Closing Forever Because of "Financial Difficulties"". The Stranger. Retrieved December 17, 2015.
- 40234Olympia, Contact Us Washington Secretary of StateCorporations Division801 Capitol Way SouthPO Box; Policy, WA 98504-0234725-0377 Privacy. "Corporations Search Results - WA Secretary of State". Retrieved 2017-09-14.
- "Bauhaus Ballard's Reopening is an Unwelcome Surprise for Former Baristas and Employees". The Stranger. Retrieved 2017-01-10.
- Stapleton-Paff, Katie (May 3, 2007). "CAPITOL HILL: Bauhaus Coffee and Books". The Daily. Retrieved November 15, 2011.
- Tosti, Rose (February 3, 2010). "Coffee. Food. Freelanced.: Bauhaus Books + Coffee (Capitol Hill)". soloespresso.blogspot.com. Retrieved November 15, 2011.
- Munson, Chris; Cone, Dani (2009). Tall skinny bitter : notes from the center of coffee culture. Seattle, Wash.: Sasquatch Books. ISBN 978-1-57061-565-8. Search this book on
Others articles of the Topics Coffee AND Companies : Starbucks Corporation, Dunkin Donuts
Others articles of the Topics Companies AND Seattle : Have a Heart Compassion Care, Starbucks Corporation
Others articles of the Topics Coffee AND Seattle : Starbucks Corporation
Others articles of the Topic Coffee : Dunkin Donuts, The Chocolate Room, Starbucks Corporation, Aroma Café S.A., Venia Coffee, Manhwabang
Others articles of the Topic Companies : McDonald's Australia, Pamir Electronics Corporation, Planète Juniors, Proteon, Inc., List of companies of the United States, Perla Airlines, Alice & Smith
Others articles of the Topic Seattle : Starbucks Corporation, Have a Heart Compassion Care
This article "Bauhaus books + coffee" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.