Ben Best was President and CEO of the Cryonics Institute, the world's second largest cryonics organization, for nine years (between 2003 and 2012). Best is a activist for life extension. Best is also certified as a Professional Registered Parliamentarian by the National Association of Parliamentarians. He currently works for the Life Extension Foundation.
- Bär, Nora (1 June 2012). "En el futuro podremos vivir mil años (In the future we will live a thousand years)". LA NACION (lanacion.com). Retrieved 28 November 2012.
- Maldonado, Nicolas (1 June 2012). "Congelamiento de cuerpos: el sueño de la vida después de la muerte (Freezing of bodies: the dream of life after death)". EL DIA. Retrieved 28 November 2012.
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Angewandte Biostase e.V (2 March 2013). "Applied Cryobiology – Scientific Symposium on Cryonics". Symposium 2010. German Society for Applied Biostasis (DGAB). Archived from the original on 7 October 2013. Retrieved 14 October 2013. Unknown parameter
- Faloon, William (January 2013). "Conference Report: Ellison Medical Foundation Colloquium on Aging". Preamble. Life Extension Foundation. Retrieved 1 March 2013.
- Ben Best's official website
- Interview of Ben Best
- Interview of Aubrey de Grey for Life Extension magazine[permanent dead link]
This article "Ben Best" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ben Best. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.