Bharathi Cement Corporation Private Limited
|Headquarters 🏙️||Nallalingayapalli, Kadapa District, Andhra Pradesh, India|
Area served 🗺️
|Y.S Bharathi (Managing Director)|
|Revenue🤑||₹35.5 billion (US$490 million) (2011)|
|₹7.45 billion (US$100 million) (2011)|
|Total assets||₹9.91 billion (US$140 million) (2011)|
Number of employees
Bharathi Cement Corporation Private Limited (BCCPL) is a cement manufacturing company in India.
It was established and incorporated on 12 May 1999, as Raghuram Cement and Minerals Private Limited. It is a joint venture of Vicat Group, France in India. Bharathi Cement has a 2 production line with using state-of-the-art technology which is having a total capacity of 5 MTPA and it is located at Nallalingayapalli, in Kadapa district of Andhra Pradesh (AP). The cement is marketed and sold as “Bharathi Cement” since the year 2009.
The Company was incorporated on May 12, 1999, as Raghuram Cement and Minerals Private Limited. The ownership of the company was changed and the company was renamed later as Bharathi Cement Corporation Limited on August 6, 2008. In April 2010, Vicat SA, France acquired and this is a majority stake in the company. Later, the company name was changed to Bharathi Cement Corporation Private Limited from the date 1 September 2010.
Y.S.Jaganmohan Reddy is the chief promoter of Bharathi Cements.
BharathiUltraFast is the new cement brand in Karnataka which is launched by the Vicat Groups's Bharathi Cement which is offering total benefits of OPC 53 standard cement.
- "Bharathi Cement to start two new plants". The Economic Times. 2018-07-14. Retrieved 2019-07-26.
- "French co Vicat picks up 51% in Bharathi Cement". The Economic Times. 2010-04-20. Retrieved 2019-07-26.
- "Hyderabad's Bharathi Cement bags Asia's most promising Brand Award for 2015-16". @businessline. Retrieved 2019-07-26.
- "Bharathi Cement | Latest & Breaking News on Bharathi Cement | Photos, Videos, Breaking Stories and Articles on Bharathi Cement". Moneycontrol. Retrieved 2019-07-26.
- www.livemint.com https://www.livemint.com/2010/04/19212920/france8217s-vicat-buys-51.html. Retrieved 2019-07-30. Missing or empty
- Urs, Anil. "Bharathi Cement launches 'BharathiUltraFast' in Karnataka market". @businessline. Retrieved 2019-08-12.
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Bharathi Cement" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Bharathi Cement. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.