Bhimsen (1950 film)
Veer Bhimsen is a 1950 Bollywood film starring Trilok Kapoor and Nirupa Roy. The film was directed by Jayant Desai. It was released on 1 January 1950. It's a Mahabharata movie, from the perspective of Bhima.
- Trilok Kapoor
- Nirupa Roy
It was remade in 1964 by Chandrakant, with Shahu Modak reprising his role as Krishna, and again in 1985 by Sushil Vyas with Dara Singh starring as Bhima, in both.
- "Rakho Laaj Hamari" - Geeta Dutt
- "Piya Chupke Se Aa Ke Bole Re" - Asha Bhosle
- "Aaj Bhanwar Me Naiya Kanhaiya" - Geeta Dutt
- "Aaj Mori Bagiya Me Bole" - Geeta Dutt
- "Sabse Bada Vidhata" - Geeta Dutt
- "Aayi Aayi Bahaar" - Asha Bhosle, Manna Dey
- "Dama Dum Dama Dum" - unknown
- "Koi Aaye Koi Jaaye" - Asha Bhosle, Manna Dey
- "Masale Jalti Suna Rahi Hai" - Geeta Dutt
- "Zimbo Comes To Town 1960 Movie News, Wallpapers, Songs & Videos". Bollywood Hungama. 1960-01-01. Retrieved 2016-04-21.
- "Bhimsen : Lyrics and video of Songs from the Movie Bhimsen (1950)". Hindigeetmala.net. 2016-03-21. Retrieved 2016-04-21.
|This article about a Hindi film of the 1950s is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Bhimsen (1950 film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Bhimsen (1950 film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.