|Born||June 17, 1994|
in Setif in Algeria
|🏡 Residence||Hussein Dey, Alger|
|🏫 Education||Software programming|
Blogger and Internet Entrepreneur
|📆 Years active||2008 – Present|
|👔 Employer||Web developer at Numidia TV|
Director of IT at El Hayat TV
|🏢 Organization||National Organization of the Continuity of the Generations|
|Youtube and Founder and CEO of biggest programming website in Arab World|
|🏡 Home town||Hamma in Setif|
|🏛️ Political party||National Liberation Front (Algeria)|
|👴 👵 Parents|
Billel Aggab (born June 17, 1994) is an Algerian Internet entrepreneur and computer programmer , from Hamma.
Early life and education
Billel Aggab was born on June 17, 1994 in Hamma, in a simple and modest family, He had loved programming languages and computer science since he was a child, He studied at several high schools, the last high school he studied was drissi mohammed in Foughala, Biskra. He then decided to start self-learning, through which he obtained several certificates in programming, marketing and freelance.
Aggab is an algerian computer programmer and internet entrepreneur, he is the founder and chief executive officer of city programming (in arabic: madinat almubrmijin)   the technical website and biggest programming community for developers and hackers in the arab world, known for YouTube
In the second-half of the year 2016 he joined the Mahieddine Tahkout Investment group, where he was a software developer, He then joined the Numidia TV early in 2017, after working for Numidia TV, he was contacted by the executive office of El Hayat TV, where he was Director of Information Technology.
He assumed the position of information and communication of the national organization of the continuity of the generations, due to his considerable contact with the media in Algeria.
- "صحيفة الوطن الجزائري - مدينة المبرمجين :حيث للمنطق و التقنية بعد مختلف". www.elwatandz.com (in العربية). Retrieved 2018-05-02.
- "مؤسس موقع مدينة المبرمجين بلال عقاب للتحرير :". جريدة التحرير الجزائرية (in العربية). Retrieved 2018-05-02.
- "مدينة المبرمجين:حيث للمنطق و التقنية بُعد مختلف. - يوميات جزائري يرى يسمع و يتكلم". يوميات جزائري يرى يسمع و يتكلم (in العربية). 2015-12-20. Retrieved 2018-05-02.
- Ziari, Smail (2016-04-18). "مدونة "مبرمجات":أول مجتمع أنثوي لعلوم الحاسوب في العالم العربي". Medium. Retrieved 2018-05-02.
- "مدونة". مقال كلاود. Retrieved 2018-05-02.
- "مشروع مبرّمجات: أول مجتمع أنثوي لعلوم الحاسوب في العالم العربي !". www.mawsoo3a.com. Retrieved 2018-05-02.
This article "Billel Aggab" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Billel Aggab. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.