BioReference Laboratories Inc.
|Traded as||NASDAQ: BRLI|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Elmwood Park, New Jersey, |
Area served 🗺️
|Revenue🤑||$715.35 million (As of 2013[update])|
Number of employees
BioReference Laboratories Inc. (BioReference) (NASDAQ: BRLI) is a clinical laboratory offering testing services and clinical knowledge management to healthcare organizations and professionals in United States. The company operates its business through a network of about 116 patient service centers located mainly in New York metropolitan super-regional area. The company is the fourth largest full service laboratory in the United States and the largest independent regional lab in Northeastern area. In 2013, it was listed as one of the America's Best Small Companies by Forbes. As of March, 2014, the company has a market capitalization of $693.21 million with an enterprise value of $727.83 million. The company announced a growing revenue in the recorded first quarter of 2014 regardless of reimbursement pressure and impactful weather.
Through its technology platform of sexually transmitted infections, the company provides its medical test throughout 48 states. It processes about 7.8 million laboratory test requisitions every year. The main competitors of the company include hospital laboratories, physician-office laboratories and other independent clinical laboratories. The company acquired the majority of the assets of Hunter Laboratories. In 2013, it completed the acquisition of GeneDx.
- "BRLI Key Statistics | Bio-Reference Laboratories Inc. Stock - Yahoo! Finance". Finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2014-03-04.
- "BRLI: Summary for Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc- Yahoo! Finance". Finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2014-03-04.
- "Bio-Reference Laboratories Inc: NASDAQ:BRLI quotes & news". Google.com. Retrieved 2014-03-04.
- "Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc. - Investor Relations Home". Phx.corporate-ir.net. Retrieved 2014-03-04.
- "Bio-Reference Laboratories on the Forbes America's Best Small". Forbes.com. Retrieved 2014-03-04.
- "Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc. Reports Revenue Growth Despite Reimbursement Pressure and Impactful Weather" (Press release). Yahoo Finance. 2014-03-04. Retrieved 2014-03-06.
- "Bio-Reference Laboratories Reuters". Reuters.com. Retrieved 2014-03-04.
- "BRLI stock quote - Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc. stock price". Reuters.com. Retrieved 2014-03-04.
- "BRLI - Stock Quote for BIO-REFERENCE LABS INC - MSN Money". Retrieved 2014-03-04.
- "BioReference Laboratories, Inc. Announces Strategic Acquisition of Edge BioSystems' Service Business" (Press release). 2013-08-21. Retrieved 2014-03-04.
This article "BioReference Laboratories" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.