|Founder 👔||Amit Vats (Director)|
Yukti Belwal (Director)
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Number of locations
Area served 🗺️
|Lavi Kant Tyagi (Admission Manager) |
Manish Sharma (Digital Marketing Manager)
Number of employees
Bookmyuniversity Pvt. Ltd. is an MBBS Abroad platform in India preparing students for MBBS in Abroad. It was established in 2015 by Amit Vats and Yukti Belwal. It is headquartered in Vaishali, Ghaziabad and has more than 4 students information center across India.
Bookmyuniversity send more than 1000 students each year to abroad for MBBS in MCI (Medical Council of India) and WHO (World Health Organization) recognized universities.
MBBS Abroad Popular Countries
- MBBS in Ukraine
- MBBS in Georgia
- MBBS in Belarus
- MBBS in Russia
- MBBS in China
- MBBS in Bangladesh
- MBBS in Nepal
- MBBS in Poland
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Popular Universities For MBBS Abroad
- Odessa National Medical University
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
- Jalal-Abad State University
- First Moscow State Medical University
- Bashkir State University
- Jilin University
- China Medical University
- Jiangsu University
- "The Best Medical University Is Just a Click Away on Book My University". www.businesswireindia.com. Retrieved 2019-04-27.
- "Book My University Got the International Excellence Award by Actress Shilpa Shetty". www.india-press-release.com. Retrieved 2019-04-27.
- "Book My University". bookmyuniversity.com. Retrieved 2019-04-27.
- ANI (2019-04-25). "The best medical university is just a click away on 'Book My University' app". Business Standard India. Retrieved 2019-04-27.
- "विदेश में एमबीबीएस करने की सोच रहे हैं, कुछ टिप्स अपनाएंगे तो सफलता पाएंगे". Amar Ujala. Retrieved 2019-04-27.
This article "Bookmyuniversity" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Bookmyuniversity. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.