|Headquarters 🏙️||277 Park Avenue|
New York, NY, U.S
Area served 🗺️
|Scott Perekslis, Robert Bergmann, Charles Yoon|
|Total assets||$1.3 billion|
Number of employees
Bregal Partners is a private equity firm based in New York City focused on North American leveraged buyouts, corporate carve-outs, recapitalizations, and take-privates. Bregal Partners is part of Bregal Investments, a global family of private equity and fund investment vehicles that has invested more than $16 billion since 2002.
Bregal Partners was established in 2012 by Bregal Investments, tapping two senior partners at Centre Partners Management to form a new dedicated North American buyout private equity fund.
The firm's debut fund in 2012, Bregal Partners, L.P., was a $500 million investment vehicle primarily funded by Bregal Investments, the investment arm of Cofra Group, a Zug, Switzerland-based holding company formed by the Brenninkmeijer family following the founding of the first C&A store in Europe. The fund was upsized by $100 million in 2015 to a total of $600 million with the hiring of a new managing partner who was previously at Monitor Clipper Partners. 
Bregal Partners typically looks for middle-market companies that generate $5 to $75 million or more of EBITDA. They seek to invest between $25 and $115 million of equity (with the ability to invest up to $150 million from Bregal Investments co-investment) across consumer and retail, food and beverage, and business services sectors.
As stated on the firm's website, Bregal Partners focuses on management buyouts, corporate carveouts, take privates, and recapitalizations to accelerate operational improvements, capture organic opportunities, execute strategic acquisitions and pursue industry consolidations in efforts to increase the profitability and value of the companies in which they invest.
In January 2018, Bregal Partners had made an investment in dog treats maker TDBBS.
In February 2018, Ju-Ju-Be International, a lifestyle brand in juvenile products and maker of premium diaper bags, backpacks, and accessories, announced a growth investment from Bregal Partners.
- "Au Revoir Angenette: Parting with an old friend". 2018-12-08.
- "Bregal Investments Announces Formation of Bregal Partners, L.P. With $500 Million of Committed Capital".
- "Venerable Dutch Family Office Launches U.S. Buyout Fund".
- "Charles Yoon, 20 Year Private Equity Veteran, Joins Bregal Partners as Managing Partner". 2015-09-21.
- "Katey Kalvelage, Ecommerce Executive, Joins Bregal Partners as Director of Ecommerce". 2018-09-25.
- "Inside the 'incredibly complex' American Seafoods deal". 2015-08-28.
- "Bregal Partners chews on dog treats investment". 2018-01-23.
- "Ju-Ju-Be International Receives Growth Investment from Bregal Partners". 2018-01-23.
This article "Bregal Partners" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Bregal Partners. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.