|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Jeremy Achin, CEO & Co-founder|
Thomas de Godoy, CTO & Co-founder
Number of employees
DataRobot, Inc. is an American automated machine learning platform for business analysts and data scientists, headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. It has additional locations in New York, London, Paris, Kyiv, Singapore, and Tokyo.
The company focuses on making machine learning more accessible to users who without a analytics or data science background.
DataRobot uses open source machine learning libraries like R, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Vowpal Wabbit, Spark ML, and XGBoost. Its platform also incorporates data science methods such as boosting, bagging, random forests, kernel-based methods, generalized linear models, deep learning, and others. DataRobot has partnered companies that include Amazon AWS, Alteryx, Cloudera, Tableau, Immuta , Teknion, and Trifacta.
DataRobot achieved Amazon Web Services (AWS) ML Competency status. The designation recognizes DataRobot as an AWS Partner Network (APN) member that streamlines machine learning and data science workflows. DataRobot has been certified on Cloudera Enterprise 5. The Cloudera platform is used for data management and analytics. DataRobot is also certified on Hortonworks Data Platform.
DataRobot was founded in 2012 by Jeremy Achin and Thomas de Godoy who previously worked together managing the data science team at Travelers Insurance. A number of the company’s early employees were contestants of the data science competition website Kaggle, which was recently acquired by Google.
DataRobot’s first acquisition of Nutonianwas on May 25, 2017. Nutonian was founded by Michael Schmidt and its flagship software product, Eureqa, is based on symbolic regression, which is related to artificial intelligence (AI) methods such as machine learning and genetic programming. DataRobot’s second acquisition of Nexosiswas on July 10, 2018. Nexosis is used by developers to easily build machine learning applications.
- "Company Overview of DataRobot, Inc". bloomberg.com. Bloomberg.
- "DataRobot Inc". intelcapital.com. Intel Capital.
- "DataRobot Announces Automated Time Series Solution that Allows Frontline Business People to Predict the Future". marketwatch.com. Market Watch.
- "DataRobot". builders.intel.com. Intel.
- "DataRobot". hannovermesse.de. Hannover Messe.
- "DataRobot Acquires Automated Machine Learning Startup Nexosis". businesswire.com. Businesswire.
- "DataRobot Acquires Ohio-Based Automated Machine Learning Startup". americaninno.com. American Inno.
- Tas Bindi. "Automated machine learning company DataRobot raises $54m". zdnet.com. ZD Net.
- "Boston Tech Watch: Autodesk, DataRobot, Starry, Perceptive Automata". xconomy.com. xconomy.
- "AlRaedah Finance taps DataRobot for Artificial Intelligence initiatives". saudigazette.com.sa. Saudi Gazette.
- "DataRobot Reaches Out to SAS, Financial Services". datanami.com. Datanami.
- Douglas Karr. "DataRobot: An Enterprise Automated Machine Learning Platform". martech.zone. Martech.
- "US-based AI firm DataRobot sets up research centre in Singapore with $15 million investment". straitstimes.com. The Straits Times.
- "DataRobot Looks to Cut Data Science Backlog" (May 9, 2016):https://www.datanami.com/2016/05/09/datarobot-looks-cut-data-science-backlog/
- "Amazon Reportedly Beefing Up AI Capabilities In the Cloud" (November 13, 2017): http://fortune.com/2017/11/13/amazon-aws-cloud-ai-machine-learning/
- "DataRobot raises $54 million to bring machine learning to predictive analytics" (March 23, 2017):https://venturebeat.com/2017/03/23/datarobot-raises-54-million-to-bring-machine-learning-to-predictive-analytics/
- "DataRobot Combines Automated Machine Learning with Tableau" (July 2, 2018):https://www.datanami.com/this-just-in/datarobot-combines-automated-machine-learning-with-tableau/
- "Immuta Launches First Partner Program Amid Rapid Growth" (March 7, 2018):https://www.channelpartnersonline.com/2018/03/07/immuta-launches-first-partner-program-amid-rapid-growth/
- "One Partner’s Path to AI Success" (April 6, 2018):https://www.channelfutures.com/business-analytics/one-partners-path-ai-success
- "Strata Data Conference New York City 2017 - Roundup" (October 4, 2017):https://insidebigdata.com/2017/10/04/strata-data-conference-new-york-city-2017-roundup/
- "DataRobot Puts The Power Of Machine Learning In The Hands Of Business Analysts" (June 4, 2018):https://www.forbes.com/sites/janakirammsv/2018/06/04/datarobot-puts-the-power-of-machine-learning-in-the-hands-of-business-analysts/#433a2fd24306
- "Machine-Learning Platform Certified For Cloudera" (March 24, 2016): https://www.datanami.com/2016/03/24/machine-learning-platform-certified-cloudera/
This article "DataRobot" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:DataRobot. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.