Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
|United States, Mexico|
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (February 2020)
Payments are received in the national currency of the sending country, converted into a range of cryptocurrencies, and converted back to the national currency of the receiving country. Their customers are individuals and businesses.
bridge21 is an alumnus of the Boulder Techstars accelerator program.
- "Bitcoin Startup Expands U.S.-Mexico Remittance Corridor With New Partners". www.nasdaq.com.
- "Startup uses bitcoins to transfer remittances from US to Mexico". mexico-now.com. Retrieved 2019-11-11.
- Lielacher, Alex (2017-06-12). "Bitcoin Startup Expands U.S.-Mexico Remittance Corridor With New..." Bitcoin Magazine. Retrieved 2019-11-11.
- "Remittance startup uses bitcoin as a bridge between bank accounts". American Banker.
- Zola, Natty (February 18, 2016). "Announcing the 2016 Techstars Boulder Class".
This article "Bridge21" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Bridge21. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.