|Directed by||Louis Leterrier|
|Screenplay by||T.S. Nowlin|
Search Bright 2 on Amazon.
Bright 2 is an upcoming American urban fantasy crime film directed by Louis Leterrier, and a sequel to Bright (2017).
- Will Smith as Daryl Ward
- Joel Edgerton as Nick Jakoby
- Lucy Fry as Tikka
On December 20, 2017, Netflix revealed that a sequel to Bright is in development. On January 3, 2018, David Ayer was announced as writer/director and Eric Newman and Bryan Unkeless are producing the film. On May 7, 2018, Evan Spiliotopoulos will write the script instead of Ayer. On February 21, 2020, T.S. Nowlin will write the script with Spiliotopoulos. On May 5, 2020, Louis Leterrier was in talks to direct, with Ayer attached to produce the film and share writing credit with Spiliotopoulos and Nowlin.
On February 27, 2019, it was announced that filming will start in July, but on September 20, 2019, Fry admitted that the filming was delayed due to Smith’s film schedule. On May 5, 2020, it was announced that filming will start on another date.
- Shaw, Lucas (December 20, 2017). "Netflix Goes After the Movie Business With a Big-Budget Will Smith Film". Bloomberg News. Retrieved April 13, 2020.
- Fleming Jr., Mike (January 3, 2018). "Netflix Firms 'Bright' Sequel With Will Smith". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved April 13, 2020.
- Kit, Borys (May 7, 2018). "'Bright' Sequel Lands 'Beauty and the Beast' Writer (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved April 13, 2020.
- Fisher, Jacob (February 21, 2020). "T.S. Nowlin Set To Co-Write 'Bright 2' For Netflix (EXCLUSIVE)". DiscussingFilm. Retrieved April 13, 2020.
- McNary, Dave (May 5, 2020). "'Bright 2' Eyes Director Louis Leterrier". Variety. Retrieved May 6, 2020.
- Ridgely, Charles (May 7, 2018). "Lucy Fry Reveals Bright 2 Production Has Been Delayed". ComicBook.com. Retrieved April 13, 2020.
- Williams, Trey (February 27, 2019). "Will Smith Exits James Gunn's 'Suicide Squad' Sequel". The Wrap. Retrieved April 13, 2020.
This article "Bright 2" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Bright 2. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.