Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
Number of locations
Burgeon Law is a law firm startup in India with headquarters in Delhi and Bangalore. It provides legal advice to startups, emerging companies, incubators, accelerators, investors.
Burgeon Law was founded in October 2015 by Roma Priya.
The practice areas of the Firm are:
- Business Formation
- Co-founders Agreement
- Employment Contract
- Policies and Stock Options
- Commercial Contracts
- Ip Protection and Commercialization
- Data Privacy and Protection
- Fund Formation
- Due Diligence
- Dispute Resolution.
It Law was named as the ‘Rising Star’ by Indian Business Law Journal, 2018.
- "5 leading law firms for startups". The Economic Times. 23 July 2019.
- "Roma Priya". Lawyered.
- "Burgeon Bizsupport: Delivering Proactive and Practical Transactional Advices". Silicon India. April 2017.
- "Rising Stars 2018". India Business Law Journal. 7 January 2019.
- Official website
- Burgeon_Law Burgeon Law (law firm) - Legally India Directory
- BURGEON LAW LLP - Company, directors and contact details | Zauba Corp
Others articles of the Topic India : India men's junior national softball team, Hexaware Technologies, List of songs covered by Indian singers, Buddha Institute of Technology, Bombay, Jersey City, Revv Cars, Ajapa Yoga
Others articles of the Topic Law : Henry L. Yelverton, Estate of Jack Slee v. Werner Erhard, Werner Erhard & Associates v. Christopher Cox for Congress, Joseph Barton Elam Jr., Edmund Reggie, J. Frank McInnis, Monty M. Wyche
Category:Law firm of India Category:Legal organisations based in India
This article "Burgeon Law" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Burgeon Law. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.