|Founder 👔||Roma Priya|
Number of locations
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Burgeon Law was founded in October 2015 by Roma Priya.
The practice areas of the Firm are:
- Business Formation
- Co-founders Agreement
- Employment Contract
- Policies and Stock Options
- Commercial Contracts
- Ip Protection and Commercialization
- Data Privacy and Protection
- Fund Formation
- Due Diligence
- Dispute Resolution.
It Law was named as the ‘Rising Star’ by Indian Business Law Journal, 2018.
- "5 leading law firms for startups". The Economic Times. 23 July 2019.
- "Roma Priya". Lawyered.
- "Burgeon Bizsupport: Delivering Proactive and Practical Transactional Advices". Silicon India. April 2017.
- "Rising Stars 2018". India Business Law Journal. 7 January 2019.
- Official website
- Burgeon_Law Burgeon Law (law firm) - Legally India Directory
- BURGEON LAW LLP - Company, directors and contact details | Zauba Corp
Others articles of the Topic India : Josh (2000 film), Asrani, RedSeer Management Consulting, Flaiz Adventist College, Jitendra Verma Jeetu, ThinkPalm Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Youth League U15
Others articles of the Topic Law : Richard Cleveland Drew, Ford E. Stinson Jr., Werner Erhard & Associates v. Christopher Cox for Congress, License, Inventory after death, Frank Voelker Sr., List of composers who studied law
Category:Law firm of India Category:Legal organisations based in India
This article "Burgeon Law" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Burgeon Law. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.