Bynd Artisan (Bynd Artisan Pte Ltd) is a Singapore-based company which specialises in paper and leather gifts.
The company was founded in 2014 by CEO Winnie Chan and Chairman James Quan as a subsidiary under the parent company Grandluxe. As of May 2016, Bynd Artisan is a wholly independent company owned exclusively by Chan and Quan.
- Saheli, Roy Choudhury (14 June 2016). "This CEO's Not Standing Still on Stationery". CNBC. Retrieved 14 May 2019.
- "Meet James and Winnie – Founders of Bynd Artisan, Craft Atelier". Passion Made Possible - Singapore Tourism Board. Retrieved 14 May 2019.
- Farveen, Farzanah (29 August 2018). "STB Unveils Second Leg of Passion Made Possible Agenda". Marketing Magazine.
- Kok, Xing Hui (24 August 2017). "Singapore's New International Brand by STB and EDB: Passion Made Possible". The Straits Times.
- Zachariah, Natasha Ann (10 December 2016). "Medical Devices Among 10 Winners". The Straits Times.
- hermesauto (2017-07-20). "Highest design accolade President's Design Award undergoes changes". The Straits Times. Retrieved 2020-05-10.
- "Past Recipients: 2017". Singapore Tourism Awards. Retrieved 14 May 2019.
This article "Bynd Artisan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Bynd Artisan. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.