Caitlin C. Rosenthal
Caitlin C. Rosenthal is an American historian, and Assistant Professor at University of California, Berkeley.
- Accounting for Slavery: Masters and Management Harvard University Press, 2018. ISBN 9780674972094 Search this book on . , OCLC 1099607260 
- Rosenthal, Caitlin (1 September 2013). "Plantations Practiced Modern Management" – via hbr.org.
- "How the History of Slavery in America Offers an Important Labor Day Lesson". Time.
- Rosenthal, Caitlin C. (17 August 2018). "How Slavery Inspired Modern Business Management". Boston Review.
- Griffin, John A. (7 September 2018). "Violent Innovations". Harvard Magazine.
- "Author Caitlin Rosenthal on the role of slavery in the history of business". Marketplace. 2018-08-14. Retrieved 2019-06-19.
- Caitlin Rosenthal | The Business History Conference
- Midday Culture Connections: The Economics of Suffering
- Official website
This article "Caitlin C. Rosenthal" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Caitlin C. Rosenthal. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.