Boston, Massachusetts, USA
|Genre||Interior Design, Furniture|
Platt graduated from the University of Michigan and from the Columbia University School of Architecture in New York City. He began his career at Arquitectonica. Arquitectonica is a Miami, Florida-based Architecture Firm with offices in New York City and around the world. Platt reportedly moonlighted as a male model early in his career. He subsequently established his own architecture and design firm, Campion A. Platt, P.C.. He was included in Architectural Digest as one of the Top 100 Architects and Designers in the world. He completed the Time Warner showhouse at Columbus Circle and the Esquire Magazine Astor Place showhouse and the Esquire 360 showhouse in Los Angeles.
His projects have included residences, restaurants, hotels and corporate offices both in the United States and around the world. He designs furniture, having created The "Campaign Collection" and the "Crystalline Collection". He is also a textile designer, designing products for the Italian linen manufacturer Sferra. His work includes the "Metro Cloth Collection" for Jim Thompson.
Campion is the inspiration for a character in Bret Easton Ellis' bestseller "Luna Park."
- "Made to Order" Monacelli Press, NY, NY 2010
- "Interview with Campion Platt" Sian Ballen & Lesley Hauge
- "Campion Platt". Cityfile New York. Retrieved 2010-12-30.[full citation needed]
- "Arquitectonica Official Web Site". Arquitectonica. 2010. Retrieved 2011-01-01.
- "Architectural Digest". Condé Nast Digital. 2010. Retrieved 2011-01-01.[full citation needed]
- ""Sferra" Profile Campion Platt". Sferra. 8/12/2011. Retrieved 2011-12-08. Check date values in:
- "Made to Order". Monacelli Press. 8/12/2011. Retrieved 8/12/2011. Check date values in:
- "Interview with Campion Platt". David Patrick Columbia. 12/3/2010. Retrieved 2010-12-30. Check date values in:
Other articles of the topic Biography : Demi Lovato, David Tony Adam Harcus, Capture the Crown, Beth Stomps, Robert Beall "Buddy" Tudor, Jr., Charles E. Grant, Betina Faurbye
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
This article "Campion Platt" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.