|Type of business||Private|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, United States|
Carbuzz Ltd., (stylized as Carbuzz and CarBuzz) is an online resource for automotive news and information. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California and is privately held.
In 2016, the company began publishing car reviews and specifications to help car shoppers make car purchasing decisions
In May 2018, a quote from a CarBuzz review of the Kia Stinger appeared in a TV spot aired in the US.
CarBuzz has three million users across its platforms.
The carbuzz.com website and CarBuzz apps include prices and specifications for new and used cars, test drive reviews, and advice on new and used car purchases and ownership.
- "The Best New Apps for Car Lovers Everywhere" Check
|url=value (help). Best Products. Retrieved 2016-04-26.
- "All Things Appy: 5 Best iOS Car Apps". Tech News World. Retrieved 2013-06-12.
- "We Hear: Koenigsegg Developing 1.6-Liter Engine with 400 Hp". Motor Trend. Retrieved 2016-05-19.
- "New Atlas SUV could fast-track Volkswagen's return to pickup segment". Digital Trends. Retrieved 2017-11-01.
- "Kia Says Tiger Nose Design Is The Equivalent Of BMW's Kidney Grille". motor1.com. Retrieved 2018-04-30.
- "Report: Cadillac ATS sedan production to end this year, will return after hiatus as CT3, CT4". NY Daily News. Retrieved 2018-05-09.
- "The Zen of car buying: Apps that could help you shop smarter". santanderconsumerusa.com. Retrieved 2016-11-09.
- "2018 Kia Stinger GT TV Commercial, 'The Reviews Are In'". ispot.tv. Retrieved 2018-05-19.
- "carbuzz.com 2018 overview". SimilarWeb. Retrieved 2018-05-23.
This article "CarBuzz" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:CarBuzz. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.