Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Mohan Kupleri|
|Produced by||N. Suchithra|
|Written by||Vinod Kumar Kuttamath|
|Music by||Sreevalsan J. Menon, Bijibal|
|Distributed by||72 Film Company|
Search Chandragiri (film) on Amazon.
Chandragiri is a 2018 Indian Malayalam-language social problem film genre  directed by Mohan Kupleri, director's 9th film and written by Vinod Kumar Kuttamath. The film stars Lal, Shaun Romy, Joy Mathew, Sunil Sukhada, Sajitha Madathil, Hareesh Peradi etc.   The songs were composed by Sreevalsan J. Menon while the background score was composed by Bijibal.
The film centers on Chandragiri, a village locality in Kasaragod, Kerala. It focuses on how a school was forced to give up their identity to anti-social thoughts and how a teacher fights against this.. Along with political backdrops, the film symbolically portrays Yakshagana, a traditional theatre form that combines dance, music, dialogue, costume, make-up, and stage techniques with a unique style and form.
The filming was completed on 10 April 2018 and the release is scheduled for 25th May 2018. A one-minute teaser was launched by the Kerala State Revenue Minister E. Chandrasekharan. 
- Joy Mathew
- Hareesh Peradi
- Sunil Sukhada
- Sajitha Madathil
- Kochu Preman
- Jayachandran Aramanganth
- Shaun Romy
Release and reception
- Mathrubhumi : Location report of movie Chandragiri
- Deccan Chronicle: The Kammatipaadam star will now play Lal's daughter in Chandragiri.
- IMDb : Malayalam Movie Chandragiri
- M3DB: Malayalam movie and music database:Chandragiri movie cast and crew
- "Silver Screen explains the story behind Chandragiri".
- Vellinakshathram : Interview with the producer of Chandragiri film
- Samayam Cinema News : The new face of actor Lal in Chandragiri movie
- Movie Daily : Lal's strong character in movie Chandragiri
- Mangalam News: Chandragiri movie location report
- IMDb : Chandragiri film release date
- KVartha : Chandragiri film shooting completed
This article "Chandragiri (film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Chandragiri (film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.