|Type||Dalit cultural resource centre|
|Director||Sri L. Suresh (Convenor)|
|Data as of June 2008|
It promotes Dalit arts, culture as well as empowers dalit leadership.
Administration[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
Productions[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Further reading[edit | edit source]
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)
References[edit | edit source]
- Independent Catholic News, London, September 27, 2002, Internet, accessed June 29, 2008."Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2006-06-28. Retrieved 2006-04-22.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- The Hindu, Andhra Pradesh, Monday, October 22, 2007, Internet, accessed 29 June 2008.
- The Hindu, Images, Internet, accessed June 29, 2008
- For a full review of the documentary, Renu Ramanath of the Hindu had reviewed it in the Hindu, Life, Thursday, September 9, 2004. 
- Further reading
- Mahalingam, Ramaswami (University of Michigan) (2003). "Essentialism, Culture, and Power: Representations of Social Class". 59 (4).
- Thirumaavalan, Meena Kandaswamy (2004). "Uproot Hindutva: The Fiery Voice of the Liberation Panthers".* Susan Bassnett, Peter Bush (2006). "The Translator as a Writer".
- Barbara R. Joshi (1986). "Untouchable ! Voices of the Dalit Liberation".
- Senftleben, Martin (1992). "Influences of Hinduism on Christianity in Andhra Pradesh. Unpublished Ph.D. thesis, Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupati" (PDF). I.
- _______________, (1992). "Influences of Hinduism on Christianity in Andhra Pradesh. Unpublished Ph.D. thesis, Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupati" (PDF). II.
This article "Chindu (organisation)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Chindu (organisation). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.