Digital Security Association of India
|Type||Non Government Organisation|
|Creating awareness on digital security and cyber laws|
|Venkatraman Rajendran, Chairman |
Prof. R Jagannathan, President
Digital Security Association of India (DiSAI) is a non-profit Public Trust and NGO (Non-Government Organisation), with Trustees holding expertise in technology and the academic field on its board. This is the fourth initiative of the eMagazine PreSense, published by Prime Point Foundation. DiSAI was launched in Indian Institute of Technology Madras on 17th Dec 2017 at one of their National Conferences.
DiSAI is formed to create awareness about the safety and security of data in communication including the other associated aspects like ethical security, societal security, and legal security, which assume greater significance. DiSAI has organised several workshops on digital security. From May 2019, DiSAI has been publishing a monthly eMagazine ‘DiSAI Quest’ with various articles on digital security.
DiSAI has also taken up some of the important issues relating to national security directly with Home Ministry for their consideration.
Patron and Mentors
V. Rajendran, Chairman
U.P. Prakasham, Vice Chairman
Ramesh Sethuraman, Secretary
M.J. Logesh Babu, Joint Secretary
Ramesh Bhashyam, Treasurer
Dr B Muthukumaran, Trustee
Rashmi Shanker, Trustee
R. Pratyusha, Trustee
Many eminent Judges, Parliamentarians and Senior Police officers and experts have participated and shared their views in the Seminars and Workshops.
- Justice V. Bharathidasan, Judge, Madras High Court
- Justice D. Raja, Judge, Madras High Court
- Justice C.V. Karthikeyan, Judge, Madras High Court
- Dr. Thamizhachi Thangapandian, Member of Parliament
- Dr J Jayavardhan Member of Parliament 
- Dr C. Sylendra Babu IPS, Director General of Police, Tamil Nadu
- Dr. M. Ravi, IPS, Additional Director General of Police, Tamil Nadu
- Dr. S. Kandaswamy IPS, Additional Director General of Police, Tamil Nadu
- "Chennai: MP calls for increased focus on cyber security". Deccan Chronicle. 6 January 2019. Retrieved 11 April 2020.
This article "Digital Security Association of India" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Digital Security Association of India. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.