Christopher Myers (restaurateur)
Christopher Myers, along with his wife Joanne Chang, is the owner of Myers + Chang restaurant and Flour Bakery + Cafe. opening Myers+Chang in 2007, he created and co-owned 4 award-winning Boston area restaurants: Rialto, Radius, Via Matta, and Great Bay.
He met Chang while she was working as the pastry chef at Rialto.
Myers was a partner at Rialto in Cambridge, Massachusetts with Jody Adams. He designed, developed, and managed it in 1995. He opened Radius in Boston with partners Esti Parsons and Michael Schlow in 1999. Via Matta opened in June, 2002 and Great Bay (another collaboration with Michael Schlow) at the Hotel Commonwealth in Kenmore Square opened in 2003.. Great Bsy closed May 30, 2009.
- Myers + Chang at Home
- "Christopher Myers". Flour Bakery. Retrieved 18 February 2019.
- "Christopher Myers". Lovin' Spoonfuls Food Rescue. Retrieved 18 February 2019.
- Matchan, Linda (November 21, 2015). "Artwork recalls how relationship took shape". The Boston Globe. Retrieved 18 February 2019.
- "Great Bay Closing in Kenmore SquarE". Boston Restaurant Talk. Retrieved 18 February 2019.
- Julian, Sheryl (September 12, 2017). "Chang, Myers celebrate restaurant, cookbook". Boston Globe. Retrieved 18 February 2019.
|This biographical article about a foodie, restaurateur or gourmand is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Christopher Myers (restaurateur)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Christopher Myers (restaurateur). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.