Christopher Taber with a batch of Super Nt circuit boards
|Occupation||Founder, CEO at Analogue, Inc., CMO at 8Bitdo|
|Known for||Analogue, Inc., Analogue Nt, Analogue Nt mini, Analogue Super Nt|
Christopher Taber is the founder and CEO of Analogue, Inc. Taber founded Analogue in 2011 to make products that give the history of video games the respect it deserves. In 2018, Forbes called Taber's company, "The new benchmark for all retro consoles". Taber has spoken at length about his dedication to research and developing FPGA implementation's of classic video game systems. He has expressed his plans to remake every forgotten console. His focus and advocacy for video game preservation utilizing FPGA's rather than traditional forms of software emulation has been called important. 
Collaborations[edit | edit source]
In 2016, Taber hired Kevin Horton to helm the companies FPGA research and development. Horton was awarded a Human's of the Year award by Vice in 2017 for his work at Analogue on the Analogue Nt mini.. Taber worked with Phil Fish, the designer of Fez, to design the Analogue Super Nt's user interface and Squarepusher to compose the audio to the system's startup audio.
Other work[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topics Biography AND Video games : Kevin Horton, Vitas Varnas
Others articles of the Topic Biography : Larry Stone, Deirdre M. Condit, Cecil C. Lowe, Pier Paolo Racchetti, Bob Reese, Yogesh Dattatraya Gosavi, Mathias le Fèvre
Others articles of the Topic Video games : Wrecking Ball (Overwatch), Merlin Racing, Candy Crush Saga, List of Nintendo products, Comedy, Solid Clouds, OpenRiichi
|This biographical article relating to a video game specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Christopher Taber" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Christopher Taber. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- "How Analogue remade the Super Nintendo". Polygon.
- "Analogue's Christopher Taber Opens Up On The Super Nt And Future Projects". Nintendo Life.
- Forbes https://www.forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2018/02/16/analogue-super-nt-review-the-new-benchmark-for-all-retro-consoles/#2203a7df5f04. Missing or empty
- "image Video gaming Retro gaming gets 21st-century boost with Analogue consoles". South China Morning Post.
- "The Fight to Preserve Nintendo's Past". GQ.
- "Analogue's Super NT is the best way to play Super Nintendo games". Venturebeat.
- "The Pixel-Perfect Evolution of High-End Retro Gaming". Vice.
- "Kevin Horton Is a Cryogenics Engineer Turned Retro Gaming Savior". Vice.
- "The Super NT interface is as beautiful as its hardware". Polygon.
- "Analogue's Super NT SNES comes with unreleased director's cut of Super Turrican". Venturebet.
- "Squarepusher Composes Start-Up Music for New Super Nintendo System: Listen". Pitchfork.
- "Squarepusher to Soundtrack New Super Nintendo Emulator". Spin.
- https://www.linkedin.com/in/christopher-taber-b2930348/. Missing or empty
- http://christophertaber.com/. Missing or empty