|File:London, UK - panoramio (558).jpg|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Brick Lane, East London|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
City Spice is an Indian food restaurant on Brick Lane in Shoreditch, London. The restaurant was founded in 2014 by Abdul Ahad and Abdul Niaz Muhaimen. Since 2018 it has had a vegan curry menu.
- "Brick Lane is getting its first vegan curry menu". Evening Standard. 2018-02-16. Retrieved 2019-07-03.
- "From London's Brick Lane to Davos, veganism on the menu". Reuters. 2019-01-23. Retrieved 2019-07-03.
- "The best curry in London comes from this Brick Lane curryhouse". Metro. 2017-02-06. Retrieved 2019-07-03.
- "This is why one of Brick Lane's most famous curry houses has gone vegan". The Independent. 2018-04-07. Retrieved 2019-07-03.
- "Brick Lane is getting its first ever vegan curry menu". Metro. 2018-02-16. Retrieved 2019-07-03.
- Trueger, Ian. "Brexit has triggered a chicken tikka masala crisis in Britain". Quartz India. Retrieved 2019-07-03.
- Brooke, Mike. "Brick Lane chef hots up to take top curry award for his City Spice kitchen". East London Advertiser. Retrieved 2019-07-03.
- Reuters, >>. "From London's Brick Lane to Davos, veganism on the menu". bdnews24.com. Retrieved 2019-07-03.
This article "City Spice" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:City Spice. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.