Clayton Thomas Clark
Clay Thomas Clark
|Born||Clayton Thomas Clark|
November 5, 1980
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
|Occupation||Author, entrepreneur, podcaster & public speaker|
|Alma mater||St. Cloud State University, Minnesota|
Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma
|Notable awards||Entrepreneur of the Year |
Clayton Thomas Clark (born 5th November 1980) (known as Clay Clark) is an American entrepreneur, radio show host, podcaster, author and public speaker. He is the Founder of Thrive15 and Thrivetime Show. Clark is also the Founder and Co-founder of several companies including Elephant In The Room, DJ Connection, The Make Your Life Epic Marketing Agency, Epic Photos, Fears and Clark Realty Group.
Early life and background
Clay was born on 5th November 1980 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He studied at Oral Roberts University, St. Cloud State University and Oklahoma State University.
Clay started his career in 1999 by founding DJ Connection out of his Oral Roberts University dorm room. In 2009, he co-founded The Make Your Life Epic marketing agency with his wife Vanessa Clark. In 2012, he co-founded The Elephant In The Room Men’s Grooming Lounge with Justin Moore. Clark founded Thrive15, an online video-based education platform for entrepreneurs in 2014.
- Make Your Life Epic. Yorkshire Publishing Group, 2010. ISBN 0881440272 Search this book on .
- The Wheel of Wealth. Yorkshire Publishing Group, 2012. ISBN 1937829375 Search this book on .
- The World’s Best Business Book. Thrive Edutainment, LLC, 2016. ISBN 0692773320 Search this book on .
- Thrive, Jackassery. Thrive Edutainment, LLC, 2016. ISBN 0998443506 Search this book on .
- The Entrepreneur’s F6 Journal. Thrive Edutainment, LLC, 2016. ISBN 0998443514 Search this book on .
- Start Here: The World’s Best Business Book. Thrive Edutainment, LLC, 2016 - ISBN 9780692773321 Search this book on .
- BOOM: 13 Proven Steps to Business Success. Thrive Edutainment, LLC, 2017. ISBN 0998443522 Search this book on .
- The Art of Getting Things Done. Thrive Edutainment, LLC, 2018. ISBN 0999864904 Search this book on .
- Podcast Creation 101. Thrive Edutainment, LLC, 2018. ISBN 0692051287 Search this book on .
Awards and recognition
- 2002: ‘Entrepreneur of the Year’ by the Tulsa Metro Chamber of Commerce.
- 2007: Recognized by the U.S SBA as Oklahoma’s Entrepreneur of the Year.
- 2015: Clark’s company Thrive15 has been recognized as an ‘Innovator of the Year Honoree’ by Journal Record.
- 2016: Clark’s company Epic Photography has been recognized as the ‘Best of Weddings Hall of Fame’ by The Knot.
- List of entrepreneurs
- Magid Abraham
- Jacob M. Appel
- Clegg, Lane. "Five questions: Clay Clark". TulsaPeople Magazine.
- DeAmicis, Carmel (20 June 2014). "Thrive15 aims to be the Khan Academy for small businesses, but can the middle-America site teach Valley-style methods?". PandoDaily.
- Burke, Adrienne. "Clay Clark Wants to Help Entrepreneurs Thrive". Yahoo.
- "When Every Day Is "Bring Your Child To Work" Day". Fast Company. 3 June 2015.
- "Business Viewpoint with Clay Clark: The pain and gain of entrepreneurial success". Tulsa World. 3 December 2015.
- "Seven Steps For Scaling Your Business Most Efficiently". Forbes. 18 September 2017.
- "Clay Clark, Official Member of Forbes Councils". Forbes Councils.
- "766: Clay Clark: How to live an epic life". Eofire.com.
- "Clay Clark: Success formula works for entrepreneurs". Tulsa World. 13 February 2014.
- "Clay Clark - Oklahoma Business Speaker". The Oklahoma Speakers Bureau.
- "Wegolook Takes Top Honor At Innovator Of The Year". The Journal Record.
- "Tulsa's Epic Photography earns The Knot's 'Best in Weddings' honor". Tulsa World. 3 January 2015.
- Clayton Thomas Clark at Bloomberg L.P.
- Extended Interview With Mortgage Lender Clay Clark
This article "Clayton Thomas Clark" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Clayton Thomas Clark. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.