|Industry||Accounting and business services|
|Founded 📆||August 2016|
|Founder 👔||John Connolly|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
CogitalGroup (previously "Cogital") is a British accounting firm consolidator based in London. It was founded in August 2016 by former Deloitte UK Managing Partner and CEO John Connolly, in collaboration with the private equity firm HgCapital. London based accountancy firm Blick Rothenberg became the foundation acquisition of the group.
- "Home - CogitalGroup". cogitalgroup.com. 17 May 2017. Retrieved 26 January 2018.
- "Former Deloitte boss and HgCapital launch CogitalGroup". Accountancy Age. 2016-08-12. Retrieved 2019-07-02.
- "Blick Rothenberg acquires Westleton Drake". Accountancy Age. 2018-07-03. Retrieved 2019-06-17.
- Burton, Lucy (2018-07-09). "John Connolly's Cogital snaps up Wilkins Kennedy". The Telegraph. Retrieved 2019-02-19.
- "Blick Rothenberg acquires Hazlems Fenton". economia.icaew.com. Retrieved 2019-06-17.
This article "CogitalGroup" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:CogitalGroup. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.