In January 2021, it was announced that they had raised $6 Million USD in Series A round.
- "Bahrain-Based Cryptocurrency Exchange Rain Gears Up For 2019 Launch". Forbes. October 14, 2018.
- Townsend, Sarah (October 10, 2018). "Bahraini cryptocurrency exchange eyes GCC launch in 2019". The National.
- "Bahrain crypto exchange Rain secures MidEast's first license". Arabian Business.
- "Middle East's first licensed crypto exchange closes a seed round of $2.5 million". Saudi Gazette. July 31, 2019.
- "Coinbase, MEVP Invest in Crypto-Asset Startup Rain". Bloomberg.com. 2021-01-17. Retrieved 2021-01-29.
This article "Rain (cryptocurrency)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Rain (cryptocurrency). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.