'Colyer Dupont is an American television producer and director, winner of eleven major international awards during his tenure at Cinemagic Productions. His hour-long documentary Computer Magic was seen by millions of viewers both in the United States (on PBS National, The Discovery Channel and purchased by 5,000 high schools, colleges, libraries and the public. it was also licensed by networks in Europe and the Middle East and was the first American documentary aired on national television in China.
In addition to television production, he obtained patents for a consumer device (Patent Number 4,399,034) and formerly had an acting career that included a film for Disney (Follow Me, Boys!) as well as stage work with stars such as Betty Grable. His first television acting job was in a toy gun commercial made for Mattel.
In 2019 he founded Smart House Plus, a 5,500sf interactive technolgy museum in the San Francisco Bay Area designed to present smart home related technology exhibits and presentations onsite and online via telepresence, VR, AR (XR). The project is creating an interactive online accessible museum that may redefine the definition of museum from "a building in which..." to a broader and more inclusive description that includes telepresence, hyperlinks and other modern accessibility options.
- GOLD SPECIAL JURY AWARD - Houston International Film Festival
- CINE GOLD EAGLE - CINE, Washington, D.C.
- THE CHRIS STATUETTE - Columbus International Film and Video Festival
- GOLD ELECTRA AWARD - Birmingham International Education Film Festival
- SILVER MEDAL - International Film and Television Festival, N.Y.
- SILVER PLAQUE - Chicago International Film Festival
- JOEY AWARD OF MERIT - Professional Media Network
- AWARD OF EXCELLENCE - Showcase '87, Visual Communications Showcase
This article "Colyer Dupont" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Colyer Dupont. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.