ComForCare Home Care
ComForCare Home Care provides in-home care services for older adults and people with diverse needs. The company's corporate headquarters is located in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. It operates as At Your Side Home Care in Houston, Texas. There are nearly 200 independently owned and operated locations.
Mark Armstrong founded ComForCare in 1996 in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. ComForCare began franchising in 2001. In July 2017, The Riverside Company, a global private equity firm, acquired ComForCare. In October 2018, Kindred at Home signed a preferred partnership agreement with ComForCare.
- Brands, Best Life. "Best Life Brands Announced as Platform Company Name for ComForCare, At Your Side, CarePatrol, and Future Acquisitions". www.prnewswire.com. Archived from the original on 2019-04-24. Retrieved 2019-05-02.
- "ComForCare Home Care Franchise Business Overview". Franchising.com. Archived from the original on 2019-04-24. Retrieved 2019-05-02.
- "Bloomfield Hills-based ComForCare announces new CEO". The Oakland Press. Retrieved 2019-05-02.
- Mullaney, Tim (2017-07-27). "Franchisor ComForCare Acquired by Private Equity Firm Riverside". Home Health Care News. Archived from the original on 2019-05-02. Retrieved 2019-05-02.
- Mattson, Kaitlyn (2018-10-04). "ComForCare Partnering with Kindred at Home". Home Health Care News. Retrieved 2019-05-02.
This article "ComForCare Home Care" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:ComForCare Home Care. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.