|Traded as||TASE: CMSC-L|
|Founder 👔||Nissim Bar-El|
Area served 🗺️
|Revenue||$20.9 Million (2007)|
|$1.9 Million (2007)|
Number of employees
History and development
Comsec was founded in 1987 by Nissim Bar-El, the CEO and Chairman of the Board of Directors. Bar-El serves as a member of the Permanent Stakeholders' Group of the European Network and Information Security Agency.
Comsec Consulting focused initially on banking security, including control and auditing of banking systems, integration of banking systems, maintenance of pre-defined security levels, and migration to computerized, and thus controlled and audited systems. In 1999, Comsec Consulting first expanded its activity outside of Israel, by merging with Japanese information security company Sorun, and later that year began work in France. Comsec Consulting went public on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange in March 2000. In 2007 Dutch railways hired them for risk assessment and information security.
In 2013 the company was profiled in a Dutch documentary about the Israeli security industry.
Information security consulting
Comsec Consulting possesses proprietary tools and methodologies developed in-house relating to all aspects of Information Risk Management including the CCIT methodology, e-Sure certification.
Comsec operates out of several offices in the UK, the Netherlands, France, Turkey, Poland, and Israel, the company Headquarters. In 2017 they opened a showroom in Accra, Ghana. Comsec Consulting was ranked one of the Top 30 Security Companies in the world by SC Magazine, in December 2007.
In 2013 the company introduced a security stress-testing system called "Comsimulator".
In 2013 Comsec helped identify gaps in security in Israel's biometric ID program.
Other articles of the topic Companies : Albany Air, Hyperautomation, Navona Records, Youtube, GLV Group, Facebook, 01 Distribution
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Science and technology in Israel
- Economy of Israel
- "Comsec Ltd". Tel Aviv Stock Exchange. Retrieved 2009-01-26.
- "Comsec Ltd. (Public, TLV:CMSC)". Google Finance. Retrieved 2009-01-26.
- "Interview: Nissim Bar-El". SC Magazine. 2007-01-12. Retrieved 2009-01-26.
The driving force behind Comsec is the charismatic and voluble Nissim Bar-El. A self-styled "Mr Security", he is the company's founder and current CEO.
- "ENISA Permanent Stakeholders Group members 2007-2009" (pdf). Retrieved 2009-01-26.[dead link]
- "Comsec to provide security consulting to Netherlands Railways". Ynetnews. 2007-10-05. Retrieved 2020-01-04.
- ציפי, דיילי (2013-06-02). "אנחנו על המפה". אנשים ומחשבים (in עברית). Retrieved 2020-01-04.
- "Comsec Technology Solutions opens ultra-modern CCTV showroom in Accra". www.ghanaweb.com. Retrieved 2020-01-04. Unknown parameter
- Shamah, David. "Learning the art and practice of cyber-defense". www.timesofisrael.com. Retrieved 2020-01-04.
- Yaron, Oded (2013-07-01). "Major Security Flaws Found in Integral Part of Israel's Biometric ID System". Haaretz. Retrieved 2020-01-04.
This article "Comsec Consulting" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Comsec Consulting. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.