|File:Correlation Ventures Logo.jpg|
|Founded 📆||January 2012|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Correlation Ventures is a venture capital firm based in the United States with over US$350 million under management. The firm engages in investments only in the United States, does not take board seats, makes decisions within two weeks, and always "co-invests" with other investors rather than being the sole investor.
Correlation Ventures has invested in a number of companies including Casper Sleep, Sun Basket, Crossbar (computer hardware manufacturer), Personal Capital, Virsto (acquired by VMware), Optimizely, Lever (company), Lytro, and AlienVault.
Correlation Ventures has been covered in the venture capital blog of the Wall Street Journal, MIT's Technology Review publication, VentureBeat, Forbes, and in many other technology and business publications.
- "About". Correlation Ventures. Retrieved 2012-12-03.
- "Our Portfolio". Correlation Ventures. Retrieved 2013-06-14.
- Chapman, Lizette (2012-01-13). "Correlation Ventures Raises $165M For Data-Focused Investment Approach". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 2012-12-03.
- Leber, Jessica (2012-07-09). "An Algorithm to Pick Startup Winners". Technology Review. Retrieved 2012-12-03.
- Farr, Christina (2012-11-09). "Venture capital picks up the Moneyball strategy". VentureBeat. Retrieved 2012-12-03.
- Booth, Bruce (2012-10-03). "New Data on Venture Capital Returns: Exits Are Indeed Improving". Forbes.
- "Correlation News". Correlation Ventures. Retrieved 2012-12-03.
- Correlation Ventures website
- Correlation Ventures Twitter Account
- CrunchBase profile of Correlation Ventures
- Correlation Ventures Raises $200 Million Second Fund - Co-investing specialist says fund was oversubscribed
- Correlation Ventures Raises an Oversubscribed $200M Second Fund - Analytics-Focused, Co-Investment VC Firm Now Has $366 Million Under Management
|This article about a private equity or venture capital firm based in the United States is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Correlation Ventures" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Correlation Ventures. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.